119

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 119: Sibling 15
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 119: Sibling 15
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Hong was stunned for a long time, her lips tightened, and turned his head: "Why do you suddenly apologize to me?"

Gu Feng lowered his eyes, and the shadow of his eyelashes almost enveloped the little bit of joy in his heart that came from Gu Tong's words. Li Hong felt that she was going to be trapped in the shadow, and the depression spread from the bottom of her heart, so that she reached out and pinched Gu Feng's chin regardless of her identity, and forced him to raise her head.

Gu Feng's dark eyes met Li Hong's sight, and he finally answered Li Hong: "For my deception to you."

Li Hong's fingers curled up, and she stretched out her fingers very quickly, as if inadvertently, "What? Did you lie to me? Brother, you are too much."

The appearance of Dongyue that Gu Feng and Li Hong had seen was far more conspicuous than the "Northern Emperor" Li Hong saw in "Netherworld". Perhaps it is the difference between fragmentation and completeness. Standing in front of you, Gu Feng can clearly feel his difference. This difference is not only reflected in his arrogance hidden under his eyes in the past, reflected in his non-human face, but also reflected in his completely different view of everything and ordinary people.

Li Hong looked at Gu Feng, stretched out his hand and gently touched the opponent's cheek, causing Gu Feng to be surprised. She wanted to take back her impulsive actions, but Gu Feng grabbed her wrist first and held it tightly, as if he was afraid that Li Hong would disappear as soon as he let go, and never see again.

Li Hong can't help but feel a little funny. Honghu has lived in her soul for more than 20 years, and her seal on Li Hong is extremely weak. It would be fine if Gu Feng did not send her to the trial. When Gu Feng sent her to the trial, Li Hong's memory would inevitably be restored a little bit. I don't know if Honghu did it deliberately, so as to help Gu Feng. The first thing Li Hong remembered was the memory of Leon Griffizi. She remembered that she owed her life to the Paladin.

Enlier is Gu Feng, and Leon Griffith is also Gu Feng. Even Yu Yi Ke is also Gu Feng.

Dongyue is indifferent to everything, but he is curiously dedicated to his duties. Even though Honghu was his only friend back then, he never broke a case for her. But on the other side, for what you want and like. Those things that the Northern Emperor cannot do, he will do them as Dongyue. Just as Leon robbed the magic field as a knight, Yi Ke took her to flee. The Northern Emperor, who did not have the ability to create a realm, chose to tear his own soul to create a realm.

To the gods, to the powerful and beautiful gods who are detached from human beings, what is wrong? What is unscrupulous? As far as the gods are concerned, everything in this world is a creation, and no one will feel sorry for breaking their mud servant by mistake. The gods themselves are extremely self and willful existences. This point, Li Hong had already understood very clearly from Ulk's storm **** Enlier.

Honghu told her in Misdal's Sun Palace: Enlier is an enlargement of the divinity in Dongyue's character. Enlier itself is Dongyue's view of the world.

But whether it was Enlier watching Yixuda or Gu Feng watching Li Hong at this moment-she knew very clearly that she was being treated differently.

But should you be angry? It doesn't seem to be the case. But should you feel lucky? It seems even more so.

Li Hong has lost his life since childhood, but his personality is strangely accommodating. Naturally, she would not feel uncomfortable or uneasy because of the extremely unequal identities between herself and Gu Feng. In her eyes, even if Gu Feng is a god, he is a god. She is a human being who doesn't need gods, and she will neither rejoice in getting the love of gods, nor will she panic because of it. Since she never separated Gu Feng from herself, naturally she would not ask for two apologies for the same thing.