09

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 9: Missing month 08
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 9: Missing month 08
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Hong sat on the swing under the tree with his chin resting on it. There are clothes in the box, but no shoes. She shook her feet and began to worry about explaining to Chenlin how his master grew up in an instant.

Li Hong said, "How about saying that I ate'Bone Strengthening Powder'?"

Tian Shen was dumbfounded: "There is no such thing in this world."

Li Hong said "Oh", and then said: "Then what is the similar effect in this world?"

Tian Shen: "...Sky Dome Flower."

Li Hong knocked the hammer to finalize the sound: "Then say I ate the sky flower."

Tianshen almost collapsed. He wanted to say, my friend, can you ask one more question about where the sky flower grows and where does it bloom? This thing grows in the coldest place. How could your tree that relies on sunlight and water eat this thing!

But before Li Hong thought about how to say this line, she heard footsteps.

The green grass in the forbidden ground makes the sound of stepping on the grass blades very special. As soon as Li Hong raised his head, he saw Chen Lin stopped.

Chen Lin seemed to be shocked by the whole person, and for a while, it seemed that even the function of speech was completely lost.

His pale lips opened for a moment in shock, and then pressed tightly. Seeing that his first reaction turned out to be to look at the vines of the old tree, Li Hong couldn't help but feel a little unhappy. He cleared his throat and said, "I ate the sky flower."

Unlike her soft voice when she was young, her voice is now sweet and clear, and when she said it, she didn't even feel like her before.

So after a pause, she added: "The sky flowers are a bit cold, not very delicious."

Chen Lin was still staring at her. After a long while, he stammered and didn't dare to say: "Master?"

Seeing that he recognized Li Hong, he was immediately satisfied, and felt that he was struggling to do his best these days, it was not a waste of water anyway. So she jumped off the swing with her hands behind her back, and was about to nod in the elder's posture, but suddenly noticed the bloodstain on Chen Lin's ear.

Chen Lin took a step back, and Li Hong couldn't see his wound clearly, which made her move closer, confirming that it was just a bloodshot, and there was no outline, before leaning back. When she turned around, her eyelashes brushed Chen Lin's cheek unconsciously, Li Hong had no illusion, but Chen Lin stiffened into wood.

Li Hong stretched out his hand to touch his wound and breathed a sigh of relief. Only then did he remember to ask, he raised his eyes and said: "What kind of spirit is so powerful, why is it hurt?"

Chen Lin seemed to have not slowed down, and then asked, "Master?"

Li Hong said with a "hmm" before realizing that Chen Lin couldn't confirm this yet, so he was unhappy and said, "I said I ate the sky flower."

Chen Lin didn't speak, and after a while, he felt aggrieved: "The sky flower grows in the shadow of the extreme north pole. It is broken and withered. It cannot be stored at all and can only be eaten on the spot."

The implication-Master, how can your old man go back and forth to the far north in three days?

Li Hong was exposed to the lie in front of him, and became a little bit angry: "I said that I ate the sky flowers!"