21.2

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 21: Missing Moon 20 (2)
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 21: Missing Moon 20 (2)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
, Thus miserable life.

Li Hong naturally regarded this young man as a victim of such things. Seeing those big guys were still waiting for her order, she hesitated for a moment, and said, "It's not necessary."

Miao: "???" Is this different from what I said before?

Li Hong saw their doubts and coughed slightly, pretending to be profound: "I took a closer look and found that this child was only possessed, not unsaved. Teach me and I can save him."

Those individuals glanced at the young man and grinned: "Where is it so troublesome for the celestial master to work, this child's mother was married by a ghost, and even if he was not a ghost, he was born with a strong ghost spirit. Heaven. Why should the teacher waste his energy, just chant the curse and burn it."

Li Hong: "..." I think you are wearing a watch on your hand. This is a civilized society, right? Murder and crime, big brother!

Seeing that he couldn't make sense, Li Hong simply sank his face and said in an aura: "Why, you don't believe me?"

She has been a Changyi real person for a long time, and now she is pretending to be a magic stick. These people were obviously frightened by her, and they didn't even dare to say. The man pressing the young man released his hand, but still kicked the child, threatening: "It is your luck that the heavenly master is willing to save you! If you dare to be disrespectful to the heavenly teacher, Lao Tzu will immediately kill you."

Hearing this, the young man was still lying on the ground as if he was dead.

Li Hong couldn't bear to look at it for no reason. She coaxed all those people out, closed the bamboo fence in the courtyard, and then took a look at where she was.

She seems to be in a Miao village, and there are also traces of water pipes in the courtyard, which seems to be in a certain depression in modern society.

Li Hong called two Tianhei, and Tianhe sighed.

Seeing Tianshen's answer, Li Hong asked: "What's the situation?"

Tian Shen said: "Chen Lin went back, you actually won the bet."

Li Hong: "Nonsense, if I lose, I should still be studying in Hexu Valley, and I will still be here? I ask what's going on here."

Tian Shen said, wait, he went to see the situation, and then said to Li Hong: "As you can see, the 21st century."

Li Hong: "...what am I?"

Tianshen hesitated for a moment, and cautiously said: "Heir of the intangible cultural heritage of the 21st century, the ghost hunter?"

Li Hong: ...Alright, just say that I am a liar.

Li Hong asked: "What's the situation with this child?"

The trial asked me to take a look, but after a glance, I couldn't speak.

Li Hong: "...It's him."

Tianshen nodded solemnly.

Li Hong: "...Tell me honestly, is he really a god? Why is it worse than every time!"

The heavenly trial was wronged: "I don't know if you ask me!?"

Li Hong finally convinced the trial: "You tell me what is your use, it is not even as good as the system in the system text!"

Tian Shen thought about it for a long time, and then replied: "Any door?"

Li Hong mocked: "After completing the task, the location is uncertain, right?"

Tianshen: "...Can you ask for too high a request."

Li Hong was too lazy to talk to him.

She walked over, the young man was still lying on the ground, his eyes were silent, as if dead. When Li Hong thought of Chen Lin, his unbearable emotions accumulated deeper and deeper. She sighed, stretched out her hand and said to the boy: "Can you get up?"

The boy rolled his eyes and saw her, then listened to her and stood up slowly.

Seeing him like this, Li Hong couldn't help but couldn't bear it.

She sighed and said to the boy: "What is your name?"

The boy replied in a low voice: "Ghost."

Li Hong frowned upon hearing this: "Who is called a ghost?"

The ghost whispered: "I am a ghost."

Li Hong: "..." Feudal superstition kills people!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
The First Interstellar Energy Gambler (7 hours ago)
Be the Head of the Martial Art of All-staff Beauty (10 hours ago)
There is Always Spicy Chicken Who Wants To Take Me To Fly (13 hours ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com