92

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 92: StarCraft 03
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 92: StarCraft 03
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Hong: "Why does he disagree? What qualifications does he have to disagree? I am the victim's family, who is he, a temporary worker who does not even have the establishment of the Ministry of Public Security!"

Tian Shen said calmly: "But Honghong, he is Yi Ke, and the case cannot be solved without him. His privilege in the Ministry of Public Security is higher than that of Minister Huang Lan."

Li Hong: "...I'm still Chuhou."

Tianshen pityed: "He is also Yihou."

Li Hong sighed and couldn't help biting his thumb to think of something.

In front of the light curtain, Huang Lan is still fighting with Yi Ke for reasons. Yi Ke was still a deputy, and he said something like "You can cheat to sign, you bring in this kind of irrelevant personnel, and you are not afraid of unnecessary trouble caused by the leakage of clues", Huang Lan was shocked. He hadn't even been able to deceive his signature, so he quickly turned his head and glanced at Li Hong. Seeing that Li Hong hadn't heard Yi Ke's words, he was reluctantly relieved.

He gritted his teeth and said viciously: "Otherwise you can find a way to get the signature, or let her in. There is no second way!"

Yi Ke calmly said: "I don't need to open the door."

Huang Lan smiled coldly: "Really? But don't forget what I do. I can't even use your lock for three minutes."

Yi Ke: "..."

He said: "Are you planning to break into a private house?"

Although Huang Lan is not as good as Yi Ke in solving the case, he is obviously more experienced in dealing with people. His methods of dealing with people are definitely much more than Yi Ke, who is accustomed to direct communication and obsessed with pirates when he was young.

Huang Lan said: "You can sue me, go to the Ministry of Public Security to file a case as Yihou, who has an interstellar pirate case, you can guess what the Emperor would think of this matter?"

What do you think about this?

The royal family knows that Huang Lan and Yi Ke are friends. The grand duke litigated the major general, this kind of case would inevitably be put before the parliament, with the emperor's rights, he would of course think that this was a fight between the two children, and it was nothing to troubleshoot. At most, the two of them were brought over and scolded, and the case was over before it entered the agenda.

Yi Ke's face was a bit ugly. He said to Huang Lan: "Don't force me, you know, although I can't move you in these places, I have to make you regret it. I have a way."

Huang Lan has broken the jar: "I slept at my girlfriend's house yesterday. Yes, the new girlfriend hasn't told the old man. Okay, what else can you threaten me? I tell you, I don't have it here now. It’s more important than getting the signature!"

Seeing that Huang Lan was serious, Yi Ke showed disgust and opened the door to them. After opening the door, he said to Huang Lan through the video: "It's okay to get a signature, right? Anyone else?"

Huang Lan originally wanted to say that if they could get Chuhou's help, it would be beneficial to them, but he also knew that Yi Ke didn't like people intervening in his affairs, and it would be impossible to watch. So he nodded and said: "It's up to you, I only need to sign."

He glanced back and sighed: I can only feel sorry for Chuhou. However, solving the case is the greatest reward to Chuhou, and she can understand it even if she wants to come.