59

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 59: Noah's Ark 09
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 59: Noah's Ark 09
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Rong Sheng found military boots that he could almost wear in the pile of supplies that Zhang Yan and the others had piled on the back of the bus, and put on them.

Zhang Yan looked at him and stopped talking.

Rong Sheng glanced at him, seeing that he didn't speak, and didn't mean to take the initiative to respond, he thanked him and turned around and wanted to go back to Li Hong and the others.

Zhang Yan couldn't help it anymore and stopped Rong Sheng: "Miss Rong."

Rong Sheng turned his head.

Zhang Yan said in a reply: "The country will resolve the matter in City H sooner or later. We will definitely organize rescue teams at that time. You are from City H and you are more familiar with the situation than outsiders. If the team is formed, you Would you like to participate?"

He sincerely said: "You are very powerful. If you want, you should be able to save a lot of people."

Rong Sheng lowered his eyes slightly when he heard the words, and said with a smile: "Have you asked my sister?"

Zhang Yan: "Huh?"

Rong said: "I listen to her."

Zhang Yanmu watched Rong Sheng walked back to Li Hong's face, Li Hong looked up and asked him what happened. Zhang Yan sighed, and did not ask Li Hong again. In his opinion, Rong Sheng would say such a sentence, of course, it is not really necessary to solicit the opinion of a "sister" who needs his protection, but a kind of tactful rejection.

Zhang Yan returned to the car, and his teammate asked him, "How about it, the head, did you pull it over? The youngest and I did a preliminary calculation. He must have 70 or 80 kilograms of explosive power on his kick, weightlifter." He may not have the explosive power at that moment. If he is willing to join in and get a little training, he must be a super soldier in the movie!"

Zhang Yan smiled bitterly when he heard the words.

"A super soldier must be willing."

The soldier was stunned: "She doesn't want to."

Zhang Yan sighed: "It's normal for such a beautiful girl to be unwilling. It's not easy to escape, why bother to go back to that place. Even if she is willing, she can't worry about the two with her."

The soldier's eyes darkened, and he said to Zhang Yan: "Can we really win this disaster?"

"It can." Zhang Yan did not hesitate about this, "At least we are alive now, and Mr. Zhou is also alive."

The soldier thought for a while, rekindling hope.

And the "key" they hope-

Mr. Zhou was sitting in the back seat of the commercial vehicle with a gray face.

He clasped the back of his right hand tightly, as if he was protecting a baby, and he didn't want to show anything at all.

The driver who was driving noticed his look in the rearview mirror, and asked anxiously: "Mr. Zhou, are you okay?"

Mr. Zhou's originally drooping head suddenly lifted up, and the driver saw that his head was covered with cold sweat, but that's it, Mr. Zhou still opened his bloodshot eyes and cursed at the driver: "What can I do? ! It's not that you are running fast! If you were here, would I be frightened!"