104

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 104: Dongyue 03
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 104: Dongyue 03
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The relationship between Li Hong and Honghu is not long, and the number of times she has appeared in front of her is also very few. The white-clothed woman who was lightly moaning earlier and the ridiculous woman in front of her eyes merged together because of this smile.

The ghostly scene began to flake and twist.

Honghu was still sitting on the round stool, his feet slightly cocked, humming a tune that Li Hong had never heard before.

The phoenix screamed from the distance of the sky, Dong Yue raised his head and narrowed his eyes slightly.

Li Hong looked up and saw the cyan feathers floating down, and a huge blue bird with cyan tail feathers flying over thousands of miles. Honghu heard the cry and saw the pale feathers overflowing with brilliance.

She stretched out her hand and welcomed the green phoenix into her arms.

She smiled and said to Qingluan: "Okay, okay, you know I'm used to being stubborn, and I take my heart, so let me go back quietly."

"If I go back, I will definitely go back to Kunyu Mountain, and bear a golden fruit on Ruomu where you led me to play."

"At that time, you must not let Suzaku be greedy and eat me..."

The cyan giant bird fell on Honghu's lap, mourning in the sky.

Li Hong looked at it for a while, then left here with Tianshen by the neck.

Tian Shen sobbed: "I was not born when His Royal Highness died. I never knew that so many things happened back then."

Li Hong said: "Okay, you know now."

Tianshen was so touched by Li Hong’s words of no importance. It wiped its tears with its own wings. After thinking about it for a while, he pleaded with Li Hong, “I’m innocent, I’m so innocent. He thought that the great **** abandoned Nether, so he was too anxious to find you."

Li Hong nodded: "Well, I guess so, after all, you are so useless."

Tian Shen said: "..."

Li Hong touched its bird's head: "It's okay, I'm used to it. If Dongyue becomes angry and doesn't want you, I don't mind raising a bird as a pet." After a pause, Li Hong asked worriedly: "You don't need to shovel shit. You don’t need to walk, right? I’m a programmer, and I can take care of you three meals a day at most.

Tianshen: "???"

Tian Shen said angrily: "Li Hong, I am not a pigeon!! Not bird food!!"

Li Hong: "But looks similar?" She was a little embarrassed: "Why don't you eat the same thing as me? After all, you can still become a child, but it is more troublesome to explain to your neighbors."

Tian Shen wanted to do a detailed science popularization for Li Hong on the difference between "Believe Bird" and "Bird", but before he spoke, he was frightened back by Dong Yue.

Dong Yue, dressed in a black robe, stood on Li Hong's pass, with long gray hair spreading on his shoulders, making his face a little haggard.

Li Hong stopped and took the initiative: "Are you looking for me for something?"

Dong Yue said, "You don't have to worry about Qingluan, Honghu can persuade her. I will take you home later, and Qingluan will not bother you again."