66

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 66: Crown 01
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 66: Crown 01
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The monsoon with the breath of the Yamanra River penetrates the halls of the temple, turns around the supreme image carved by the first carver of the kingdom, blows up the sari that is caged in the back of the temple, and is transported layer by layer from distant towns. Entering the corner, blowing towards the turquoise pool in the hall.

The ripples on the surface of the pool swayed round after round, and the palm of the sinking in the pool moved slightly and lifted up from it with a clatter.

Enlil, the **** of storm, woke up.

He has long hair woven from gold and pupils like the sky-it is said that his eyes were only obtained after gouging out the eyes of the **** of the sky, so he can see the slightest changes in the world, even in time. There are also clear trajectories in his eyes. As the **** of storm revered by Ulk and even the entire East Asia, Enlil has been in the dark since his birth until he got the eyes of the **** of the sky.

The storm was terrible and fierce.

This was before Enlil got his eyes. When the goddess of dawn shone the first rays of light into his pupils, the storm suddenly drew his heart and soul, which not only brought endless grassland to Ulk, but also Ulk brought the fertile Yamanla River.

The storm created Ulk.

Enlil, the **** of storm, is Ulk's unique patron saint.

He opened those eyes, and after waking up, everyone in the world felt that everything about him had been exposed to those eyes, and there was no escape.

The maid knelt down. Compared to humans, the figure of the **** was more upright and majestic. Even though Ulk's men are generally tough and good at fighting, they actually look like young boys who have not grown up compared to Enlil, the **** of storm.

Enlil stood up, his golden hair falling down. His hand has been lifted out of the lotus pond, and the expression on his face is lazy after indulgent sensuality.

Storm God yawned, and the maid crawled more respectfully.

He took the freshly brewed fruit wine from the beautiful waiter, and after a while, he asked, "Where is the new king?"

The attendant smiled and said, "Are you talking about His Royal Highness Ixuda? She doesn't seem to be able to adapt to her new identity, and she is resting in the Charlie Palace."

Enlier sneered: "Somehow he still has the blood of the Supreme King of Ulk, so he can't stand the grace." After a pause, he asked again, "Are there visitors?"

The attendant said: "Eros is visiting."

Enlier returned to the main hall from the backyard, wrapped in a golden gauze, the beautiful woman who set off the figure was looking bored at the attendants in his hall. As a protoss, even if it represents the best "perfection" that a goddess can achieve, the physique of Eros still exceeds that of ordinary women. She can almost match Ulk's warriors—similarly, even if she seems weak and boneless, as a god, she can easily destroy an army in the blink of an eye—in her own way.

Seeing Enlil appeared, Eros could not help complaining: "You always like dark eyes, why haven't so many years of darkness been enough?"

Enlier stared at the **** of love and slowly said: "I remember that I don't welcome the gods who are on the side of Enriques."

Eros smiled sweetly: "Don't be like Enlil, you know me, I've always been on the side of the winner."

Enlil scanned her, raised his glasses to respect, and laughed: "Speculators."