54

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 54: Noah's Ark 04
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 54: Noah's Ark 04
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Li Hong woke up in a daze, he only felt itchy on his face. She stretched out her hand to grab a strand of what fell on her face, and when she fixed her eyes, she realized that it was Rongsheng's hair hanging down.

In the middle of the night, Ding Yan was too sleepy, so everyone simply locked the windows and slept in the car for a while. Originally, he said that he wanted to watch the night, but Rong Sheng said that there was nothing nearby. Don't worry. Ding Yan trusted Rong Sheng blindly than Li Hong (of course, it might be that he didn't want to watch the night), so he immediately put on his coat and tilted his head to sleep.

Li Hong didn't think too much, and said goodnight to Rong Sheng, and then put his head on the left hand side of the box with a pile of cans to sleep. Although it is a bit uncomfortable, there is nothing special about it during the special period.

But she clearly remembered that her head was resting on the can, why is she now sleeping in Rongsheng's arms?

When Li Hong slightly tilted his head, he could see Rong Sheng's wrist which was almost stamped out by himself. In truth, "her"'s wrists are not as slender and weak as ordinary women. On the contrary, "her"'s slender and fair arms are attached with a thin layer of muscles. And these things not only didn't make her look rough, but instead made "she"'s originally neutral beauty more powerful.

Li Honglue wanted to straighten up, and awakened Rong Sheng.

He opened his eyes, looked at Li Hong with sleepy eyes, and asked softly: "What's the matter? Is it uncomfortable?"

Li Hong shook his head, rubbed his eyes and said: "It's nothing, I woke up from sleep." After a pause, she looked at the sound of the face that had obviously made her bed all night, and said not embarrassed: "Why don't we change it, I Lean on you?"

Rong Sheng stared at her for a while, then smiled slightly: "I will press you down."

Li Hong said solemnly: "It's okay, it's okay. Old Ding slept on my knees when he was so sleepy before. I can't support him for no reason. He can't support you!"

Rong Sheng's expression paused for a moment. He glanced at Ding Yan, who was asleep for a while, and said with no emotion, "Ding Yan slept on your knees?"

Li Hong recalled Lu Xiaojia’s memory and said, “Uh, that was a few years ago. He was camping at the university. He played games all night before leaving, and got into the car to death. And we happened to be sitting in the last row. Change the game console with me, I'll just—" Li Hong realized that he had said too much, and said vaguely: "Anyway, let's change it."

Rong Sheng nodded, and then slowly told Li Hong: "Xiao Jia, don't do this next time. If he is tired, I have another way."

Li Hong affirmed: "That must, you don't know that Lao Ding will drool when he is extremely sleepy, and I won't let him sleep for the second time in my life!" After a pause, she looked at Rongsheng and stopped talking.

Rong Sheng curled his eyes and said, "I sleep well."

Li Hong thought, yes, Rongsheng’s sleeping habit is to sleep in a cold and cramped nutrition chamber, how could it move? So she reached out to touch the door of the car, and said to Rong: "I'll get out of the car first, let's change the order."

Rong said: "No need, that's it."

Saying that, Rong Sheng bent down and stretched out his hand to hug her. Li Hongzheng was a little unsure, so Rong Sheng put his chin on her shoulder and closed his eyes slightly: "That's fine."