71

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 71: Crown 06
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 71: Crown 06
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Without waiting for Li Hong to sort out Sundar's words, whether he is divorcing the relationship between Luga and Ulk, or simply seeking talents. The Tianshen was unwilling to be outdone and started making noise.

"Impossible, impossible, absolutely impossible!"

After seeing Tianshen screaming for a while, Li Hong muttered such a few words back and forth, only feeling that his brain was hurting. She couldn't express it yet, so she could only say that all her emotions were manifested as external irritability, and she smiled at Sandal: "Your Majesty Sandal, it seems that it is more suitable to mention it in private."

Sundar was stunned when he heard the words and saw Li Hong smiling, but he could not see the slightest pleasant eyes and closed his mouth.

He gave Li Hong a slight jaw: "I was impolite first."

Li Hong didn't expect King Sundar to be such a king who is easy to talk about and can even be described as an approachable king. Such a benevolent way was completely different from the way she herself chose, and the rash contact made her feel ridiculous.

She felt she was being tolerated by the other side.

But did I do anything excessive? That must not be. What kind of concession is this.

The first meeting between Li Hong and King Sundar was a very bad impression.

But for Sundar, this was indeed a pleasant one, at least for him, the first encounter that was enough to smile when he remembered.

King Ruijia noticed the tension between the two sides. The sleek old man hurriedly stepped forward to make a round, and then returned to the subject in a few words. He smiled and said that he was ready to receive the special envoy's palace, and he was also preparing for the evening. The dinner was cleaned up by the envoy.

Li Hong only felt that being murmured "Impossible" was really annoying, and he could only completely block its voice before he could respond to King Ruijia's invitation with a correct attitude, with a smile. , Returned to the carriage, and went to the palace.

Before turning back, Li Hong thought for a while. At any rate, this trip could be regarded as asking King Sundar. If the relationship becomes too stale, it will turn the cart before the horse. So before she left, she greeted King Sundar slightly before leaving.

When she arrived at the palace where she settled, Li Hong repatriated all the servants, and then he held his head and said blankly to Tianshen: "Stop calling, what's the matter with you?"

Tian Shen was still screaming frantically: "Impossible--!"

It wasn't until Li Hong couldn't stand it anymore, and he yelled for several more times, it finally got over the spirit, collapsed and said, "Impossible!"

Li Hong: "...what is it impossible? You have already read to the palace from outside the city of Ruijia!"

Tian Shen sobbed: "This is absolutely impossible. If even this can be mistaken, am I just a patron saint of worthlessness!? No, even worthlessness is a compliment, right?"

Li Hong: "...No, waste can't be an arbitrary door, you can still be an arbitrary door anyway."

Tian Shen sobbed loudly, and asked Li Hong in a whisper: "Hong Hong, I think I am useless."

Li Hong: "...?"

After Tianju said this sentence, he quickly denied himself: "No, no, I am still useful! I must have accidentally made a mistake! I will not make a mistake!"