78

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 78: Crown 13
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 78: Crown 13
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Enlier returned to the court.

He has never been here since the unfair draw. A few months passed, and the God Court looked like it was in the past. There are still towering temples and lush forests.

The sacred court is built on the top of the sky, even at the end of the world as human beings think.

But all the gods understand that the so-called world has no boundaries at all, thinking that the world was transformed by the earliest Father God, and everyone lives in the world that he nurtured, plus the later God King Anutula became the universe. , The sky above the God's Court has a star path change, which is profound and difficult to distinguish.

The gods even panicked about this, but after seeing it, no major incident happened, so they couldn't help it. Enlil had the Eye of the Sky, and he could see farther and more clearly. Anutura incarnates in the universe, and this one has also dispersed his godhood and respect in the universe. Originally possessing the right of creation controlled by the gods, it has since returned to the world and Yuanyi, just like the star scepter that the goddess of fate has lost its function and can no longer arrange fate. It is also like when the Father God incarnates in the world, he runs the sun and the moon alternately between day and night.

This is actually the fate of the gods. They were born in the starry sky of the universe, and in the end they will naturally return here, ushering in the dusk. After tens of thousands of years, their existence will become a story in a song, and then after tens of thousands of years, they may open their eyes in the stars again and welcome the first round of the sun.

This is the rule of the world, the rule of the universe, and an inevitable reincarnation.

Enlier is a realist in real time, and there is nothing to worry about for him. Whether the gods are at dusk, they will eventually be extinct. He is a **** who is accustomed to satisfying himself. For him, as long as he does not regret every day, there is nothing to fear for tomorrow.

It is for this reason that he is annoying.

Enlil stepped into the territory of Senris, the **** of medicine. As a well-known neutral god, the forest where Senris lived has elven spring water that can heal everything. Naturally, there are many pure elves in his territory.

Because of Enlil's personality, Senlis refused him to be a guest here. Because most of the elves are too naive, they can't distinguish between false feelings and true feelings. If Enlier wants to deceive his elves, I am afraid that he doesn't even have to say anything, just a smile is enough.

So when Enlil's foot had just stepped on the dew-dropped grass, Senlis appeared in front of him for the first time.

Wearing a brown cloak with heavy bags under his eyes, the **** handed Enlier a crystal bottle full of spring water without lifting his head: "Here you are, leave my house immediately."

Enlier accepted the crystal bottle calmly and smiled slightly: "Senris, your attitude is not very good."

Senris did not look up: "I am the **** of wisdom and the guardian of medicine. I just want to stay quiet at my home so that we can leave more knowledge before we are destroyed-I can't hinder you and Enli. Gus, so don't bother me either."

Enlier said casually: "I don't care, in fact, I am also very interested in your research. But I can't confirm that Enriques thinks so too. Forget it now, if he becomes the king of gods, don't talk about you. Can you stay here and be a savage-if he also knows the truth about'stars', do you think he will let you default to the day of destruction without asking you to do something?"