87

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 87: Crown 22
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 87: Crown 22
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The third spring day. Ulk and Misdal officially went to war.

No one cares about what the source is. Everyone has been waiting for the two countries to go to war for a long time, and they are getting bored for a long time.

When Li Hong crossed the horse to march, Ulk City burst into cheers, as if he had seen Li Hong smash the general of Mysdal under his horse and win the victory.

People in this world admire war and worship power even more. For them, war is the best means to demonstrate a country's national strength, so Misdal and Ulk care about Eastern hegemony so much—the God Realm is also keen to bet on war.

This is not the first time Li Hong has been on the battlefield, but it is the largest battle she has ever seen.

General Lehman was Ulk's most adept general. She stood on the observation deck with the opponent, watching the opponent's formation, and then issued orders to meet the enemy. To deal with cavalry, you need heavy armor, and to deal with archers, you need shield soldiers. There is not much difference between the strength of the infantry between the two countries, and the victory or defeat depends entirely on the weapons and equipment.

Ulk's iron can't replace all the soldiers with iron weapons, but it can strengthen their chariots and spears.

In terms of equipment, Ulk was slightly better than Misdal. Together with Lehman's good use of the "two-wing encirclement" tactic, Ulk declared a slight victory in the first battle on the plains. But Misdal has a cavalry that is well-known throughout East Asia. As long as their cavalry force still exists, Ulk won't be considered a win in this battle.

After a long journey, the military and food of the two sides have been consumed a lot. Ulk and Misdal have faced each other in several cities. Both sides won and lost half of the time, and they failed to hurt the other side. It can be said that there is no difference between the winner and the loser.

"--Or one hit kills, or you have to prepare for a protracted battle." General Lehman analyzed, "but your majesty, we are different from Misdal. Our national strength can only support us for three months. The winner will be decided by the inside, once it has been delayed by them for three months, it is definitely not a good thing for us."

Li Hong nodded: "Indeed, I see that Mysdal's cavalry troops have not been lured into and surrounded every time, and they are very cautious. I am afraid that they will defeat our idea."

Lehman couldn't help but smile when he heard the words. He was a warrior on the battlefield, and he always smiled with blood. The elder general reached out to a canyon at the junction of the two countries.

He looked at Li Hong: "Your Majesty, do you understand what I mean?"

Li Hong saw clearly the canyon he was pointing at, Candia.

Li Hong groaned: "What do you mean--"

General Lehman said: "Since there are only three months, then the winner will be decided in three months. Candia Canyon is like the blood vessel of Mysdal, from here you can go straight to its Red River Valley, and from the Red River Valley you can Skip its many cities and go straight to the Sunshine Palace. Misdal will never give up here, and neither will we.”

He pointed to the spot where it is not easy for the cavalry to spread their hands and feet, and smiled to Li Hong: "Doesn't your majesty think this is a good place for a decisive battle?"