12

~ Samuel Zane Carson ~

I am the Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, and I am known as ruthless Alpha. I got this name after demolishing 2 to 3 packs. They pissed me and I've given them what they deserve. I hate rogues and I like to slaughter them when I have free time.

That's a great Hobbie if you ask me. I am always a relaxed person, no matter what the situation is but if I am pissed then outcome will be very strenuous.

As I became Alpha, responsibilities grew, and I started to care for my people. I tightened my security to the highest as threats became often. I became ruthless when it comes to business or any deals.

From then the death threats was reduced rapidly. And I continued to be like that as to keep my pack safe from the evil rogues. For the world I became a monster and slowly my pack also started to fear me. Except my friends and family.

" Alpha Carson " I was out of my thoughts as I heard a yell from my Beta.

" What " I asked him while groaning as I typed on my laptop. My beta is one of my friends and he know how to annoy me all the time.

" Here " he said while giving me a letter. I looked at his face and saw his stoic face which means something shitty happened. As I took the letter, I rolled my eyes huffing.

I am really tired of it. I just want to slash the person's neck.

" Again, a death threat " I said while opening the letter and it is same as usual. Same bold letters, same sentence, but fresh blood. The death threats started again from just a weak back.

" This isn't a blood of our pack member " My beta confirmed my doubt.

It's best if we be in a safe zone rather than regretting after all the mess so I warned him.

" Inform our guards and the soldiers to guard the pack line strictly and order every pack member to have a weapon with them get it? " I said giving him the keys of the weapon room. For which he hummed. And I went into my thinking land.

I am eager to torture that fucker who is eating my brain by sending all this threats.

" If you sit and think like this we will never go to the ball " he said sitting on the chair.

" I am not coming and is there a need to attend? I have some work and we will skip it like we do every time " I said while turning my attention to my laptop and started to answer some mails.

" Senior Alpha Carson is not attending this time and he wants you to be there at all costs. " He said and I on the other hand thinking how to escape from all this shit.