22

The ghost Pov: -

" Mom " a little girl who is around 5 years ran towards Vasilisa while crying. Selena crouched on her knees and caught the little princess in her arms. As the little girl was weeping her eyes out Selena gently rubbed her back calming her.

" What happened to her " Vasilisa asked to the doctor worriedly.

Suddenly the little princess fainted in Selena's arms. Vasilisa transported herself in a room with the kid still in her arms. She slowly placed the little girl on the bed. Vasilisa sat beside her and checked her pulse. She frowned as she found something strange.

Vasilisa stood while closing her eyes, she circled her wrist in a circular motion the gold light was forming on her wrist, and she pointed her hand to the little girl's body. One spirit came out of the little girl's body.

The spirit looked exactly looked like the little princess, but she has red hair and fangs in her gums while her lips were red as blood and her face seemed to be paler than usual. Moon Goddess frowned; the little spirit bowed her head greeting Selena.

" My greetings mother," said the spirit while bowing down.

" You can raise dear," said Vasilisa with a little smile on her face.

" Why did you summon me mother? " Asked the little vampire to Vasilisa.

" Ruby, do you know why I couldn't find Snow spirit in Amaris body? " Asked Selena to Ruby with a worried look on her face. As Selena mentioned Snow name Ruby started to tear up. Selena closed her eyes, and a vampire version of her spirit came out, the spirit went toward her daughter and hugged her while calming her.

" Ruby what happened " Asked Selena's Vampire spirit after she calmed down.

" From last week Snow said that she isn't feeling well, I and Amaris did everything to make her better, but suddenly she fainted day before yesterday and her spirit is there in Amaris head only, but her spirit was not responding to us, and she also came into her original form (Wolf). And from yesterday, Amaris and I were getting some scenes of us being surrounded by unknown mortals (Humans). " Said Ruby while sniffling clinging to Selena's Vampire spirit.

" Can you feel Amaris spirit? " Asked Selena. Ruby closed her eyes and after few minutes she opened her eyes and spoke.

" I can feel but she came into head space, she is also laying on the surface with Snow and she isn't responding to me " Ruby panicked, Selena's Vampire spirt calmed her down and looked at Selena.

" Ruby don't let anyone come to this room and protect your body we will come soon " said Selena and her Vampire spirit kissed her daughter and palmed Ruby's face a light glow formed on that place, and Ruby looked healthier than before.

Selena's spirit slowly started to go inside herself and Selena walked out of the room before creating a protective barrier to the palace. But what she didn't know is someone was following her.

" I said Move " Selena said, while using her powers she pushed out the heaven guards. Her power radiated around her body and the guards bowed her moving out of the aggressive deity.

Selena barged into a room, and she saw the deity who was sitting on the swing.

" What did you do to my daughter? " Asked Selena to the Goddess of Fate.