145

~Third person's Pov ~

"Who is that?" 

Amaris inquired as she distanced herself from Samuel. She stood poised to open the ornate doors, but Samuel seemed determined to prolong their forbidden moment. Just as her fingers brushed the doors, he swiftly twirled her around, pressing her gently against the wall. His face nestled into the curve of her neck, planting delicate, passionate kisses. Amaris found herself torn between resisting his advances and surrendering to his allure.

"Greetings, Princess. I am the humble servant of the great Demon King. Might I beg a moment of your time?" The voice, gruff yet respectful, echoed through the door.

Amaris's breath caught, caught between the impending response and the provocative trail Samuel's hand was blazing beneath her gown. His fingers danced, teasingly exploring from her knees to the cusp of her inner thighs, finally resting upon her clothed warmth.

"Princess!" The gruff voice persisted, noting her delay in response.

"Y-Yes, speak!"  Amaris managed with effort, restraining Samuel's wandering hand. A low growl escaped Samuel as his hands braced on either side of her hips. With a purposeful movement, he lowered Amaris, allowing their bodies to share a heated friction.

"The Demon King has sent a gift of apology for you, a gesture as he departed without bidding you farewell," the servant continued, eloquently explaining the absence of the Demon King's presence.

Amaris found herself on cloud nine, while Samuel was humping and grinding on her heat. To suppress a moan, she bit Samuel's shoulder, and he growled approvingly. His other hand molded her breast as he ravished her neck and chest area, while continuously pleasuring himself. The pleasure enveloped Amaris, and that's when she released a soft moan, which was overheard by an innocent servant outside.

"Princess, are you okay?" the servant asked, interrupting his ramble.

"Continue!" Knowing the princess didn't offer explanations, both the servant and Samuel continued.

Samuel left her neck as he huffed while continuing to grind on her slowly. Amaris could feel every inch of him on her. She rolled her eyes as the wetness of his and hers stuck together. Samuel looked at the sweaty mess he created. She looked ethereal, sweat buds trailing down her face as she breathed heavily. Her parted lips were inviting, and that's when, without wasting a second, he slammed his lips onto hers.

One hand was on the nape of her neck, aligning her as per his desire, bringing her closer. He kissed her as if there was no tomorrow. Meanwhile, the other hand started to explore under her gown. As his tongue entered her mouth, he took Amaris's hand, which was resting in his hair, to his heat. Amaris opened her eyes and was about to stop, but Samuel was like an animal driven by heat. Even Amaris couldn't stop herself now. She started to gently hold his length before she removed the buttons of his pants and dived her hands in, gently massaging it before it turned faster.

"Oh fuck!" Samuel rasped.

At the same time, Samuel's hand slipped into her panties, and he began to rub her clit. He wasn't gentle, and that's when Amaris bit Samuel's lip. If there wasn't someone outside, Samuel would've spanked her as punishment. His fingers, which had been rubbing her clit, paused before trailing down to her lips, and with one thrust, his two fingers entered. Amaris jerked in pain as her grip on Samuel's length also tightened, and she scrunched her face against Samuel's lips.