65

Amaris Laurier Pov: -

" She? " His eyes shifted from Priest to mine. My heart ponded while he pulled me a little closer.

" She is my mate. Luna of the Silver Moon pack, and the Queen Luna of the werewolves! " And there goes my heart. I could feel the intensity of his gaze, and it filled me with a sense of warmth and love. My cheeks heated as I looked away from his eyes and met with the priest eye.

He is looking at me like I am a puzzle. He lowered his eyes and gave me a slight bow as he said,

" Welcome Queen Luna, we are pleased to have you here! Hope your stay here is filled with joy and happiness. " He said and I gave him a slight bow with a slight smile on my face.

" Alpha? " A teenage boy called out.

" Yes! " Samuel said while turning towards the boy.

" This temple is looking so old, when it was built. And what is the story about this temple and what secrets are hidden in these walls! "

" Well, before that let's pray to our goddess and our priest is there to say the history of this place! " Alpha Samuel said as he nodded at priest.

The priest nodded before going near the statue and started to chant some holy mantras. While chatting he took some flowers which were on her feet and kept it in his plate. I looked at the statue as I felt my muscles getting relaxed while all of my forms sat decently and closed their eyes bowing to the Moon Goddess.

" Hail Moon goddess Selena!! " The priest said while we all said it at a time before getting on our knees and bowing down to our mother.

After bowing down, we sat on the ground as the priest sat in front of us and started to speak calmly,

" Well, to start the story of this temple you should know the story about the great war which has happened centuries ago. This temple was built by our ancestors while the Carson family has taken an oath to save this temple.

So, to begin with, the Moon goddess, the Moon Goddess was a powerful and benevolent being who had existed since the beginning of time. She was the creator of the werewolves, and she loved them as her own children. She watched over them from her perch on the moon, watching as they went about their lives on earth.

One day, the werewolves were faced with a great threat. A group of humans had discovered their secret and were determined to destroy them. The Moon Goddess knew that she had to intervene. She gathered her strength and descended down to the earth once more, determined to protect her Childrens at all costs. As she descended down to the earth, her radiance illuminated the night sky.

The werewolves were overjoyed to see their mother. They looked to her for guidance and protection, and she did not disappoint. She fought bravely in the battlefield, using her powers to protect her children. She fought with such ferocity that the humans were no match for her.

Despite her best efforts, the war raged on. The Moon Goddess was tireless in her fight, but she knew that she could not win against such a large and determined enemy. The Moon goddess could see that the werewolves were losing the war. She fought with all her might, using her powers to defend her Childrens and push back their enemies.

She knew that she had to do something drastic in order to save them. With a heavy heart, she closed her eyes and focused all of her power into a single, powerful blast of energy. The blast was so strong that it shook the earth and sent shockwaves rippling through the battlefield. It struck the enemies of the werewolves with such force that they were unable to continue fighting.

When the dust settled, the werewolves emerged victorious. But they were not celebrating. Instead, they were filled with sorrow and grief. For in the midst of the battle, the Moon Goddess had fallen. She lay on the ground, her body still and lifeless. The werewolves gathered around her, tears streaming down their faces. They had lost their mother and their protector. They were lost and alone, unsure of what to do next.

Just as they were about to give up hope, a light emerged from the body of the Moon Goddess. It grew brighter and brighter, until the spirit of the Moon goddess emerged from her body and hovered in the air above her Childrens, and she looked at her children with love and compassion.

"Do not despair, my children," she said with a smile on her face.

"I may be gone, but I am not forgotten. If the werewolves or the supernatural world is ever in trouble, I will send my daughter to guide and protect you. She will be my legacy, and she will carry on my work. She will have the same powers that I have, and she will use them to protect you and keep you safe. "

With that, the spirit of the Moon goddess disappeared into the air, leaving the werewolves to mourn her loss. But they took comfort in the knowledge that she would always be with them, and that she would send her daughter to protect them if they ever needed her help.

In the place where the Moon goddess had died, the werewolves built a temple in her honor. They gathered there to mourn her loss, but also to celebrate her life and the protection she had given them. They knew that she would always be with them, watching over them from the sky.

And that temple was this temple. Throughout the supernatural world this temple has said to be the most mysterious and also the unique temple. " The priest ended as he joined his hands together while looking at the statue, he took his bowl which is beside him and started to dip his hand in that bowl before sprinkling the holy water on all of us as we all bent slightly with our joined hands.

" And this holy water was taken from the well which is behind this temple. In history it said that this well was created by the goddess herself. And another great mystery about this well is, no matter how much you dig up this well without filling it the water will be in there. "

All the pack members have taken the blessings of the priest, I & Samuel were about to take his blessing when he moved behind.

" I am not worth enough to give my blessings to you mother! But I wish your journey on this earth will be fruitful! Farewell! " He said and walked away leaving us clueless.

I raised my eyebrows at Samuel for which he shrugged.

" Alpha, Luna let's go! " Spade said as he walked forward.

" There is a surprise when we get to home! "