18

~ Samuel Zane Carson ~

" And what's your deal? " I asked them with my deep voice, showing my back to them while I was facing the glass wall.

" We are going to give our precious daughter to you as your mate and as well as $40 crores cash, In the return we want you to investigate in our company. " Said Mr. Laurier the father of my mate. To be honest his company is in deep shit.

While reading the file of my mate I got to know that my Pa was the elder sister of my mate and here comes my In-laws who thought that I was interested in their eldest daughter who is my Pa.

" This deal is considered if you give me your younger daughter to me " I said finally turning towards them. There was a silent before my Pa answered.

" Sir, I don't have younger sibling " she said while giving me her smile.

" Records doesn't say like that Miss. Laurier " I said to her while sitting on my chair.

" Sir she is an Omega and we already banished her from our family. " said Mr. Laurier while giving me a proud smile, does he think he did a good job by banishing my mate.

" I don't care whatever your reasons are Mr. Laurier I want your younger daughter to be my mate. And you are dismissed " I said while giving a death glare to the father daughter duo while walking away from them.

" But sir--- " This were the last words I heard before I walked away from the room. I took my phone and dialed Aryan number while going to my office.

" Yes Zane " Answered Aryan as soon as he lifts the phone.

" The company of Mr. Laurier should swim in bankruptcy and buy all the shareholders of the company " I told him, and my game starts from now baby.

 Laurier should swim in bankruptcy and buy all the shareholders of the company " I told him, and my game starts from now baby

~ Amaris Laurier ~

" The presentation with the kings was done well and we had the deal, make sure to check the file again and send the edited file to our head company. " And like that I keep on going about the product while instructing my staff in the meeting room. A loud knock was heard throughout the room.

" Come in " I said while waiting for the intruder and then I saw my Pa.

" Mam meeting with a Rolls company is going to start in 5 minutes and your presence is required. " She said politely.

" The meeting is dismissed, remember to send the file tomorrow at any cost, got it? " I said to them, and they nodded while moving out with their laptops.

" Where are they? " I asked her while checking my watch.

" In the office room mam " She said and I nodded.

" Why the sudden meeting though? " I asked her while we were in the lift.

" In the mail they submitted us saying that it's personal and they want to disclose the matter to the Ceo only. " She said while following me and I nodded her.

My staff bowed to me, and I nodded to them while walking towards my office. My Pa opened the door to me while leaving me with my clients. As my client turned towards me my blood turned cold. Didn't expect them to be here. As I walked towards my seat they stood and watched my every move.

" Please take your seat Mr. & Miss Laurier " I said to them while sitting in my seat, I closed the files which were open on my desk.

" Coming straight to the point, what is the reason behind your presence? " I asked them with my blank expression leaning on the desk. They didn't answer but looked at each other.

" You only have 5 minutes to tell me the reason and discuss about it, I cancelled the request of your 1-hour meeting " I said to them while showing my mini clock.

" How are you honey " Asked my father while clearing his throat.

" It's better if we call each other by first name, so please call me as Miss. Amaris " I said to him while giving him my smile.

" Nonsense, you are my daughter and I have every right to call you whatever I wish " He suddenly snapped at me.

" And you've lost every right on me the day you banished me " I snapped at him standing up while banging the desk. They both whimpered loudly as my aura radiated throughout the room.

" The pack may banish you, but we will always be a family Honey " He said with a low voice bowing his head.

" The same family who was the reason for my rogue status. " I said out bitterly chuckling darkly as they shuddered.

" But we helped you, because of us you are here, in this position with all the wealth which is surrounding you " Amelia said out as I heard bitterness in her voice.

" Not because of you but because of me, I was the reason for my wealth, and I was the reason for you to sit here in front of me with your tail in between your legs " I snarled loudly. Calming myself I said.

" You may get out of my room your time is over " I said while Crystal calmed me.

" Actually, we want you to be mated with Mr. Carson " My sister told me, and I gave her my death glare.

" Who are you to decide my personal affairs? " I snapped at her while giving her a death glare. They were about to talk but I cut them off.

" You know what, I am wasting my time here arguing with you all " I said to them while dialing the security number. They tried to convince me, but my guards arrived quickly. As my Pa also arrived with them, I ordered her.

" Never let them enter in any of my companies share their profiles to all my branches and cancel the deals if we have any with them. " I said to her while taking my bag and walking away.

I wore my sunglasses and about to exit my company but then I saw the satisfactory scene of them getting dragged away.

I will never ever be a servant of them again.