42

~ Amaris Laurier Pov ~

I closed my eyes tightly and shivered because of the warm feeling which settled throughout my body, I opened my eyes slightly and saw Samuel who was frizzed in his position without batting his eyelids. I shivered as I saw his wicked grin which didn't left his face. My rough breathes were heard throughout the room.

I was so nervous that my heart was racing, and I felt like I was going to vomit, but I managed to calm myself down by taking deep breaths and telling myself that everything was going to be alright.

" Thank you, Bella! " I said softly for which she hummed softly.

" Bella, can we time travel when everything is alright! "

" I can't do that, but I have an idea. " Bella said.

" And what is it? " I asked her curiously.

" We will remove the memory of others including Samuel and then we will teleport Samuel near the dining room, and you should act like nothing has happened " And that's what we did for another 10 minutes.

Now I am with Samuel, we were standing facing each other in front of the dining room while 2 guards were near the entrance of the room. I snapped my fingers before ensuring that everything is on the place. I was off guard when I heard him.

" Is it that hot? " Samuel said as he caressed my forehead while wiping my sweat away.

" No, you were saying something. " I diverted the topic with a forced smile on my face.

" Oh! yeah, I totally forgot about that, I called you because I was going to introduce you as our pack Luna! " He said with a small smile lingering on his face.

" Are you sure about that? " I asked him while he nodded with a smile on his face. It's not like I have an option. I already saw the, sorry, experienced the future so no thanks! But I have to try without triggering him. Try, try until you are sick of trying.

" I will meet them next week, today I didn't prepare myself for this " I said gently to not anger him.

" You are beautiful the way you are! So, don't worry. Now let's move! " He whispered gently as he caressed my cheek while I tried to not purr off.

I tried to say something, but my lips were patched together, I looked at his eyes which were calm as ever and saw him who was looking at me with a smile on his face. The stress and annoyance which I was feeling from before was now gone as his scent filled my nostrils. I inhaled his scent as my body began to tingle just because of his scent.