81

~ Flashback ~

~ Flashback ~

As I went off, Dante sat on the ground, leaning against the wall before falling asleep. I rolled my eyes at him, trying to skip over the parts of his memory where he was sleeping. Then I saw him waking up. He stood on the ground and stretched himself. He wiggled out his wings before slowly flying in the air and heading towards Spade's room.

When he saw that no one was there except for Angelina, he went inside. His wings got stuck on either side of the windows, but after a bit of a struggle, he managed to enter the room. He went towards Angelina's bed and saw her sleeping. He patiently removed the blanket from her before taking her in his arms.

" Is she even a child or a buffalo? " He groaned before placing her back on the bed. He stretched his arms out and did some hand exercises before taking her in his arms again.

" Come on Dante, you can do it! " He spoke to himself before approaching the window. This time, he carefully climbed out of the window and soared through the air. He wrapped his shrug around Angelina's body as she shivered from the cool air.

" Hang on their Angel, we are near to our home! " He said to Angelina who was stirring in his arms.

Dante swiftly flew towards the palace, his wings flapping in the air as he spotted the fog that had engulfed the palace. He scowled before flying inside the barrier. He landed gracefully on the ground, noticing the guards lying lifeless on the ground. He kept one hand on Angelina's back, who was sleeping in his arms, and the other on the head of a guard. He closed his eyes and focused on the souls of the demons. He opened his eyes with a sigh, his eyes now turning pure black.

Dante quickly scanned the area, looking for any signs of the demons that had infiltrated the palace. He knew that they were powerful and dangerous, and he needed to act fast to protect Angelina and the other guards.

As he looked around, he noticed that the ground was covered in sand. Without hesitation, Dante focused his powers on the sand, manipulating it with his mind until it formed into a sharp, deadly sword. He held the sword in his hand, ready for battle.

Just as he finished creating the sword, he saw a demon lunging at him. With a fierce determination in his eyes, Dante plunged the sword into the demon's body, watching as it disintegrated into dust. He knew that this was only the beginning, and he would have to fight many more demons to protect Angelina and the palace. But he was confident in his abilities, and he knew that he would emerge victorious in the end.

This was one of the techniques he has learned recently, and I am proud of him.

The sand sword, being made of manipulated sand by Dante's powers, could have the ability to disintegrate or dissolve a demon's body upon contact. The sword's sharp edges and point would also cause physical damage to the demon's body. Additionally, the sand sword could also potentially weaken the demon's powers and make them easier to defeat. It is likely that the sword was powerful enough to kill the demon with one strike, as it was disintegrated into dust. His hold on Angelina got tighter as he saw some demons who are ready to attack him in a group.

Unlike human's demons can do much more than you imagine. Demons have a natural gift of manipulating everything which catches their eyes, whatever demons do doesn't match with physics at all. Just know that physics is not used much in the supernatural world.

Dante's powers as a demon allowed him to manipulate and control the elements, including air. With a focused mind and a wave of his hand, he summoned a powerful gust of wind that he shaped and condensed into a solid, razor-sharp sword. The sword glimmered with a pale blue light as it materialized in his hand, ready for battle. With this weapon, Dante was able to strike down his enemies with precision and deadly force.

Whose student he is? Of course, he is mine, I thought with a proud smirk on my face going on with the memories.

And then I saw him killing the demons brutally going towards the palace, Jones uncle (The palace butler) was fighting with the group of demons, Dante know that he can't win there. He was about to go there but then he felt the little moments of Angelina who was stirring in her sleep. You must be wondering as how Angelina is still asleep when chaos around her, when I was making her fall asleep, I just did some of my magic to make her unconscious. And here we are.

Dante knows she can't be anywhere else but with him. Because Demons also has a strong sense of smell. They can easily pick up the scent unless there is a witch if it is involved here.

He just tightened the hold on Angelina before sprinting towards Jones uncle. He slashed out every demon who came in his way. He was fighting but there is a demon to his right.

That demon was applying something on a needle, and he took it before aiming at Dante. Dante who was unaware of all these turned suddenly as the needle went through his shrug before it went through Angelina's skin.

Jones uncle came over and slashed that one demon before kneeling towards Dante, who was shaking Angelina as his heart accelerated.

" Angel, " He removed the shrug, which was covering them and inspected her back, he saw the needle which pierced her skin, he gently removed the needle before giving it to Jones uncle who sniffled the needle.

" Angel, Angel! " He was calling out repeatedly but there was no response from Angel. He took her and went inside the palace before placing her on her bed.

The following days he gathered our soldiers and they all fought together, he sent me letters, but I didn't receive it. And now here he is.

~ Flashback ends here ~