104

Third person Pov: -

The room was shrouded in darkness, but the glow of the liquor bottles provided a dim, seductive light. The scent of alcohol and expensive perfume filled the air, as the Alpha of the pack, Samuel, sat on the couch in the center of the room. His coat lay lifelessly on the floor, and every object in the room was smashed, except for the liquor bottles that seemed to taunt him with their endless supply.

Samuel was angry and upset, his mate lay lifelessly on the bed in their room. The Alpha had never felt so helpless before, his mate's life hung in the balance, and he couldn't do anything about it. He had tried everything, calling in the best doctors and healers, but nothing seemed to work. His mate remained unconscious, and Samuel's frustration boiled over.

With a growl, Samuel snatched up a bottle of whiskey and chugged it down, the liquid fire burning his throat, but he didn't care. He needed to numb the pain and anger that was consuming him. The empty bottle flew across the room, smashing into a million pieces, as Samuel reached for another bottle.

His rage was palpable, and the room seemed to crackle with energy. Samuel was a force to be reckoned with, his hot, muscular body rippling with tension. His dark hair was tousled, and his piercing blue eyes glinted with fury as he took another swig of the liquor.

He paced back and forth, his steps heavy and purposeful, his fists clenched tight. The intensity of his anger was matched only by the intensity of his desire for his mate. He needed her, and he would do anything to save her. With a snarl, Samuel grabbed another bottle and drained it in one gulp, the alcohol coursing through his veins, numbing the pain, and fueling his anger. He threw the empty bottle across the room, and it shattered against the wall.

He grabbed another bottle and opened it with his teeth, his anger palpable. He was about to punch the intruder when he saw his Beta Spade, standing leaning on the door. Spade looked around the room before sighing and walking towards Samuel, he knew that he had to act fast before things got worse. He took a step towards Samuel, but the Alpha held up a hand to stop him.

" Don't come any closer, " Samuel warned, his voice slurring as he took another swig from the bottle.

Spade knew that Samuel was beyond reasoning, but he also knew that he couldn't leave his Alpha alone in this state. He took a deep breath and stepped forward, ignoring Samuel's warning.

" Samuel, put the bottle down, " Spade said firmly, his eyes locking onto Samuel's. Samuel glared at Spade but didn't say anything. He took another swig from the bottle before swaying slightly.

" Come on, man. You're not helping anyone like this, " Spade said, his voice gentle.

Samuel didn't respond, his eyes growing heavy as the alcohol took hold. He stumbled backwards and fell onto the couch, the bottle slipping from his hand and shattering on the floor. Spade rushed over to his friend, kneeling down beside him. He could see the exhaustion etched on Samuel's face, and he knew that the Alpha had been pushing himself to the brink.

" Samuel, can you hear me? " Spade asked, gently shaking his friend. Samuel's eyes fluttered open, and he looked up at Spade with a mix of confusion and pain.

" Where's Luna? " Samuel mumbled, his words barely audible.

Spade's heart clenched at the mention of Luna. He knew how much Samuel loved his mate, and he knew that her condition was weighing heavily on the Alpha.

" Luna's in good hands, Samuel. We're doing everything we can to help her, " Spade reassured him. Samuel nodded slowly, his eyes drooping once again.

" I can't lose her Spade, she is my everything, " he whispered before succumbing to sleep.

" If anything happens to my mate, I will fucking burn down the world! " A deep voice from Samuel came out. He knew who it was but didn't say anything.

Spade sat back on his heels, watching his Alpha sleep. He knew that they had a long road ahead of them, but he also knew that they would get through it together. He vowed to do everything in his power to help Samuel save his Luna and keep his pack together. He sighed before mind linking the guards to enter the room. The guards and Omegas rushed towards the room and began to clean and tidy up the space, which had become a routine for the past two days.

Spade softly opened the door to Alpha Samuel's room and the guards carefully lifted his body and placed him beside Luna, who was still unconscious and looked pale with a glowing mark on her neck. Samuel wrapped his arms around Luna, and as he held her close, his body relaxed, and he fell asleep.

Spade and the guards left the room, knowing how possessive Alpha Samuel could be, especially when it came to Luna. They were determined to do everything they could to support their Alpha and Luna during this difficult time.

 They were determined to do everything they could to support their Alpha and Luna during this difficult time