47

Third person Pov: -

When Amaris was walking towards Angelina and the pack of wolfs, they could feel the aura of Alpha which is emitting from her. They were rogues so they were the weakest when it comes to handling the aura of an Alpha because they are not used to handling such a powerful force. Additionally, Alpha's aura is known to be very volatile and can easily overwhelm those who are not used to dealing with it.

But I have another reason also!

The rogues are dangerous and ruthless, but they also have an animal inside them. The animal inside, recognizes the alpha as a superior leader and wants to follow their lead. Another possibility is that the wolf is attracted to the alpha and wants to be close to them. Finally, it is also possible that the wolf is simply trying to avoid a conflict by submitting to the alpha's authority, the alpha's dominance is usually backed up by physical strength, so it is not worth challenging them.

And that's the reason why many rogues submit to the Alphas without questioning but you can see the expression on their faces. They will bow down but while greeting their teeth. At that particular moment the wolf inside them takes the control of the body and bow down to the Alpha to protect their human. The outcomes can be very dangerous if the rogue or a lower rank creature doesn't bow down to the Alpha. But how can a human understand all this. All they want is to be powerful and rule the world without knowing their worth.

No offence to humans, but whatever. It's not like you will agree with me in every mater.

The rogues were surprised when their wolf inside them didn't tense. The wolf inside them will always be tense when they meet an Alpha. But from Amaris they were not like that. They were so calm. They couldn't feel the pain anymore. Their stopped shivering as they felt the warmth from Amaris. It felt unnatural.

And without them realizing they bow down to the Amaris willingly. No one were frowning, no one were gritting their teeth. And it is a wonder to see hundreds of rogues who were bowing down to a person. Particularly to a Woman.

The werewolves are very arrogant, and they see it as an insult if they bow down to a woman. They consider that Woman are weaker than them. So, they don't see a reason to bow down a woman.

They only know to possess a woman when they felt a mate bond between them, and then marking them and without knowing about each other they will start the mating process. And after wards the womans bear their pups inside them and afterwards they will take care of those pups and like that their life goes on.

And we can't blame them to be honest. Because they were thought to be like that by their elders and council. No love between them. But they have one thing in common they hold the possession and obsessive behavior between each other. This is how it works here. Not like the love we see in a comic book or movies.

Amaris don't know why they are bowing down to her because as far as she knows. She is also a rogue just like them. And her eyes went wide in surprise as she didn't expect this. While her spirits smiled at them. They are hiding something.

The rogues were so tired, they couldn't stable themselves. They were still bowing down in front of Amaris, but they fainted as they were too tired. Amaris rushed towards them and checked the pulse of one of them. But the pulses were too weak, she went and checked the other person and found the same result.

At exact moment her demon army soldiers came to her rescue. She ordered them to carry this people to the palace and treat them ASAP. The demons were confused but didn't comment on it and did their work. While Angelina and Amaris went back to the place where they hid their food. They took those and started to walk.

As they walked, they went inside the mountain which is hid to the world. The demons bowed them while taking their food. Tanvi, the caretaker of Angelina was there near the entrance as she waited for them like daily.

A little introduction about Tanvi. She is a Human. And she was an orphan who was willing to do any jobs. Her ex-manager fired her because Tanvi slapped her customer. Why? Because that guy was touching her even though she warned him, he continued to do his act, but she was done when he was trying to touch her boobs. And then she gave him a tight slap which he deserved to be honest.

And then Amaris met Tanvi who was desperate for a job. And Tanvi was so depressed that she isn't getting any jobs. She was about to commit suicide as she was drained fighting alone in this world. And then Amaris saved her and gave her a job to do. From then Amaris was a goddess to her. She gave her hand some money. Gave her a roof in a big palace. And fed her three times a day.

When she came, she was scared of the bodyguards who were looking not less than a devil. Which they are! And then Amaris said that they are supernatural beings, and she was a werewolf, and the guards are demon. Tanvi didn't believe at first, but she slowly believed after entering the palace and being with them for 6 months.

Her work is to be a caretaker of Angelina, and beside her work she does some work with Mr. Magic and some other household works. She is not a selfish person which made Amaris to trust her. Tanvi and Angelina had a great bond which made Tanvi's work easy. Angelina is a stubborn wolf so yeah; it can be a chaos sometimes.

I will reveal a secret to you. So don't you dare say to others, or I am dead if Tanvi founds out that I am gossiping about her.

Tanvi used to wait for Angelina near the entrance of the mountain. She still gets goosebumps because of the demons but she has Amaris and has a protector who protects her when Amaris wasn't there in the mountain. He was her shield. And Tanvi is confident when he is with him.

The demons didn't try to eat the soul of Human, because they know she is his. And even though he is one among them and younger than them, they all fear him because he is not a normal demon to mess with.

 And even though he is one among them and younger than them, they all fear him because he is not a normal demon to mess with