36

Third person Pov: -

Today our ghost took a break, because she is being a fussy bitch. So, I am going to take up her job and follow Sam and Amaris. Blood Moon Pack was glowing with all the decorations after a long time. The pack Alphas from different countries have come to celebrate the Luna Ceremony of the royal Pack.

Xavier's parents were proud of Xavier as he is handling the pack matters calmly, and steadily. No rogues tried to enter the pack after Xavier became the pack's Alpha. But they were disappointed about one thing. His mate, and the pack's Luna.

A Luna wolf is another term for the alpha female in the pack, which is the counterpart of the alpha male and is the main female. The alpha female is essentially the most important female of the pack.

She is the leader of the pack and together with the alpha male, she will command the pack and decide on the next moves of it. The Luna is someone who is gentle yet stern. The Luna always keeps her pack first and her in the last place. But the chosen Luna doesn't have any traits of the Luna position. They were worried for the pack. But trusted their son's choice.

The ceremony was in the full swing. Alpha's and Luna's of different packs were enjoying as these parties were only their free time. The Omegas of Blood Moon Pack were serving their guests with a caked-up face and a smile adoring their faces.

It would have been great if the smiles were not fake. The soon-to-be Luna of the pack ordered the Omegas to cake-up their faces so the makeup could hide the ugly bruises on their faces. The retired Alpha and Luna were welcoming the guests with a beautiful smile on their faces. Now all the work has been completed.

Preparations were done, food and alcohol are getting served. Music has started playing and the couples were dancing while some others were admiring them. Singles were trying to search for their mates.

All the guests were arrived except for the Alpha king. It is important for Alpha king to attend a Luna Ceremony. So, some mate less girls got ready to impress the Alpha king with great excitement.

And on the other hand, we can see 2 white limos with 1 black limo. Those limos stopped in front of the pack house of Blood Moon pack. The retired Alpha and Luna stood near the entrance of the pack house with some omegas who stood there with a silver plate in their hands in which has the colorful and bright flowers.

As the guards opened the door the Alpha stepped down as he buttoned his suit. All were waiting for him to enter the pack house, but he stood there as he was waiting for someone, the Omegas drooled on him who was handsome as always.

His big veiny hands were adjusting his tie, while the girls followed every action of his, his broad shoulders and muscles were under his shirt which was looking like the buttons would get explode within any second. His sharp eyes which were icy blue shuddered each and every person who was against him.

The retired Alpha and Luna were surprised when he extended his hands towards the limo, and they were even more surprised when a small hand was placed in his rough veiny hands. Some of the kings stood in front of the people covering the couples. So, their Luna could come out comfortably.

Once, Samuel signaled them, they parted away and stood around them like a barrier. As the retired couples saw the female who was beside the Alpha king they were shook.

She was just as their Amaris, the Amaris who was banished from the pack, the Amaris who was the omega of the pack, the Amaris who got abused under their noses. And the Amaris who was the first mate of their son.