87

The ghost Pov: - 

As I sit, staring blankly at the pages of a book, I suddenly become aware of the delicious aroma of roasted chicken. Taking a bite, I savor the juicy flavor and feel a sense of comfort in the simple pleasure of a good meal. But as I continue to eat, I can't help but think of you and wonder where you could have gone.

I know you are probably at Rosy's party, enjoying the company of others, so this time I am going to ditch you! 

I opened the book while munching on my chicken before opening the book and going to the next part. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Chapter - 3

Phoebe. 

There was once a young girl who lived in a world of magic and wonder. She was a witch, gifted with the power to control the elements and cast spells with her incantations. She was just ten years old, but already she had shown an immense talent for magic and was eager to practice and improve her abilities.

On this day, she had decided to wander into the forest to hone her skills. Her hair was a long and shining silver, and her green eyes were like emeralds, sparkling with mischief and wonder. She wore a long, flowing dress that was green and purple, and her wand was made of a beautiful crystal that shimmered in the light.

As she walked through the forest, she was in awe of the beauty that surrounded her. The trees were tall and stately, and the sunlight that filtered through the leaves created patterns on the ground. Birds chirped happily and flitted from branch to branch, and small animals scurried about their business.

The young witch was so taken with the beauty of the forest that she didn't even notice when she stumbled upon a clearing. She gasped in amazement as she saw a field of wildflowers that spread out before her. The flowers were of every color imaginable, and they swayed in the breeze, making it look as though they were dancing.

The girl decided to practice her magic by creating a spell to enhance the beauty of the flowers. She closed her eyes and concentrated, focusing all of her energy into her wand. When she opened her eyes again, she was amazed at what she saw. The flowers had grown twice as tall, and their colors were even more vibrant than before.

Next, she decided to try her hand at controlling the elements. She closed her eyes once more and called upon the wind. When she opened them again, she saw that the wind was indeed blowing stronger, and the flowers were bending in the breeze.

She was so excited by her success that she decided to try something more challenging. She closed her eyes and concentrated, calling upon the rain. When she opened her eyes again, she was delighted to see that it had started to rain. The raindrops were big and slow, like a shower of diamonds falling from the sky.

The young witch was so captivated by the beauty of the rain that she did not even realize when a figure appeared before her. She lifted her gaze and was surprised to see an old woman, dressed in a green and brown cloak, standing before her. The woman smiled warmly at the young witch and said, " Child, you have a rare gift for magic. You have impressed me with your abilities. "

The young witch was taken aback, amazed that this stranger was aware of her powers. She asked the old woman, " Who are you? How do you know of my magic? "

The old woman's smile only grew wider as she introduced herself, " I am the keeper of the forest, and I have been observing you for some time now. Your magic is unique and powerful, and I have a task for you. "

The young witch was filled with excitement and eagerness at the thought of being given a mission by the keeper of the forest. The old woman went on to explain that there was a dark presence that was threatening the balance and harmony of the forest, and she needed the young witch's help to defeat it.

Without hesitation, the young witch agreed to help. The old woman then gave her a potion, specially brewed to aid her in her quest. The young witch gratefully accepted the potion and thanked the old woman before setting off on her adventure, determined to prove her worth and protect the forest.

 The young witch wandered around the forest bravely, experimenting with her newfound magic. She searched for any dark forces to test her skills against, but after hours of searching she was ready to give up. The sun had set, and the moon was in the dark sky, so she decided to start her journey back home.

However, the young witch was exhausted from playing with her magic all day. She took out the little pillow filled with feathers from her bag, the first item she created after experimenting with her magic for the first time. She placed the pillow on the ground and started to remove any unnecessary items from her body, such as a bottle filled with a potion and extra accessories.

As she crawled onto the ground with a tired sigh, she reached for the pillow. To her surprise, she felt feathers instead. She was confused, but as she rested her body against what she thought was the pillow, she realized it was actually a soft rock. With a small smile on her face, she snuggled into the rock and found comfort in its unexpected softness. Despite the strange occurrence, she was grateful for the small break and closed her eyes, ready to rest before continuing her journey.

 Despite the strange occurrence, she was grateful for the small break and closed her eyes, ready to rest before continuing her journey