39

~ Amaris Laurier Pov ~

I woke up and stretched, taking a deep breath and enjoying the peace and quiet of the morning. I then got out of bed and saw the empty side of his, which is quite unusual. Normally, Samuel would be there, his arms wrapped around me protectively as we slept. But now, there was only an empty space.

I frowned, wondering where he could have gone.

There is a faint scent of him on the bed which is saying that he came and slept with me before leaving me. I got out of bed and stretched, trying to shake off the feeling of unease that had settled over me.

Surely, there was a perfectly good explanation for where he was.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before stripping myself and getting into the shower. I sighed as warm water splashed on me while Yesterday's events started to hit my mind.

I don't know what he is going to do with Rome, I never hurt any innocents, but I don't know what Samuel is going to do with him. He hurt many people without batting an eye, and now I am scared for Rome because last night I made him jealous with Rome who was a total innocent stranger.

I am worried that Samuel might hurt Rome because of my own actions.

I wore my clothes before leaving my hair to let it dry. My once silver hair is now in the black color so no one could identify me. It's black whenever I am in the public. I walked to the office room while the guards bowed me. However, when I got there, I found that it was empty. I frowned, wondering where Samuel could be.

I just hope that he is not hurting Rome.

I considered going back to his room and trying to find him there, but I didn't want to intrude if he was busy. Instead, I decided to wait a few minutes and see if he would come back.

I sat down in one of the chairs and began to look through some of the papers on the desk, idly flipping through them. After a few minutes, I began to feel restless and decided to go and search in Samuel's room.

I walked out of the office room and down the hall, until I came to his room. I knocked on the door, but there was no answer. I frowned, wondering if he was still asleep. I slowly opened the door and found no one.

" Samuel are you there here? " I called out while walking inside his room. This is my first time coming to his room.

His room is just like him. Quite boring.

I then walked towards the bathroom and knocked on the door.

" Samuel? " I called out, but I was met with the silence.