148 (The end)

~ Third person Pov ~

As the battlefield trembled and the clash of supernatural forces began, Amaris stood tall, her sword of celestial energy in hand, ready to face Lucifer. Lucifer, seated upon his throne of dark magic, raised an eyebrow, a sinister smile playing on his lips as he surveyed the formidable opponents before him. His demonic minions snarled with anticipation; their fiery eyes fixed on Amaris's team.

Lucifer declared, "Remember, don't harm your Queen, but go after the others, especially Samuel. Commence!" He refilled his wine glass with a wave of his hand.

Lucifer's strategy was cunning. He sent waves of his enslaved creatures charging towards Amaris's team. These creatures, manipulated by dark spells, possessed unnatural strength and speed. Amaris's team had to rely on their combined abilities and teamwork to fend them off.

Amaris wasted no time, her voice carrying urgency as she addressed her pack warriors. "Listen closely. I'll be taking on Lucifer, but we have to deal with these demons first. Pack warriors, form a shield and don't let a single one get through. Remember, there are innocents behind you. Cyrus will assist you from all sides, but when I call for him, he'll join me. Be quick in dispatching these demons."

With her words, Amaris drew a line in the earth with her celestial sword, designating a boundary for her pack warriors to defend. The demons roared and charged toward them as she spoke.

"Kings, except for Spade and Knox, support the Alphas and advance. Protect the pack warriors' shield and move forward, eliminating any demons in your path. Knox, you'll be our eyes in the sky, perched on Cyrus."

Amaris handed Knox a bow and arrow. "Use this to eliminate any threats or demons that approach us or the Alphas. Spade and Samuel, you're with me."

Cyrus, the massive fire dragon, lowered himself to Knox's level, allowing him to mount up. As Knox prepared to take to the skies, Amaris offered a final rallying cry.

"Hail to the Moon Goddess!" Determination blazed in the eyes of Amaris's pack as they roared in response to her rallying cry. The demons charged at them with fiery determination, and the battlefield crackled with energy.

Amaris knew they had to act swiftly. She and her team had a plan to counter Lucifer's cunning strategy. As the demonic minions closed in, the pack warriors formed an impenetrable shield, standing shoulder to shoulder to protect the innocents behind them. Cyrus, the mighty fire dragon, encircled them, his fiery breath creating a protective barrier that repelled the demons' advances. Knox, armed with his bow and arrow, perched high on Cyrus's back. His keen eyes scanned the battlefield, searching for any approaching threats. He loosed arrows with pinpoint accuracy, striking down demons who dared to breach the defenses.

"Spade and Sam," Amaris called out, "I'm heading toward Lucifer. The demons will focus their aggression on you. Don't worry about me; prioritize protecting the Alphas and everyone behind you."

With that declaration, Amaris sprinted toward Lucifer, her celestial sword slashing through any demon foolish enough to stand in her path. She expected the demons to avoid harming her, but instead, they swarmed her, some attempting to ensnare her with chains and other dark implements.

Amaris's supernatural agility and combat skills came into play as she danced through the horde of demons. Her ancient spirits granted her unmatched abilities, and she moved with a grace that belied her deadly precision. Vampire speed allowed her to evade their attacks, angelic purity protected her from dark spells, and demonic hellfire turned her sword into a weapon of devastating power.