106

Third person Pov: -

As the sun began to set, the pack guards stationed at the outskirts of the Silver Moon Pack caught sight of a car approaching. They recognized it as belonging to the senior alpha and Luna, who had been away for many days fighting off rogue wolves and protecting their kind. The guards bowed respectfully as the car came to a stop in front of them, and the senior alpha and Luna stepped out. They looked weary but determined, their faces set with the knowledge that they had done what was necessary to protect their Kind.

As they walked towards the pack mansion, several of the guards transformed into their wolf forms and fell into step beside them, acting as an honor guard for their leaders. The senior alpha and Luna walked gracefully, their movements almost hypnotic in their fluidity, a testament to the deep love and bond they shared. As they approached the entrance of the pack mansion, Beta Spade stood waiting eagerly for their arrival.

Once the guards saw Beta Spade, they quickly returned to their duty, but Beta Spade couldn't contain his excitement as he ran towards the senior alpha and Luna.

" I missed you both! " He cried out, his arms wide open. The senior Luna smiled warmly and wrapped her arms around him, giving him a gentle hug.

" We missed you too, honey, " she said, her voice soft and comforting. The senior alpha walked up behind them and slapped Beta Spade's back with a chuckle.

" Still the dramatic kid! " Senior Alpha said, causing Beta Spade to whine playfully.

" Don't bully my baby! " Senior Luna said, stepping protectively in front of Beta Spade. He grinned impishly and peeked out from behind her, giving Senior Alpha an arrogant smirk.

" Oh, come on, Luna. You know he loves it, " Senior Alpha said, chuckling as he tousled Beta Spade's hair.

" Where is Samuel? " Senior Luna asked seriously making the air around them filled with tension.

Beta Spade's face fell as he spoke to the senior alpha and Luna.

" He's in his office doing paperwork. He's completely immersed in his work and hasn't even had a proper meal or stepped out of that damn office, " he said with a sigh.

" That's not good, " the senior alpha said, his expression reflecting the weight of the situation.

" We need him to be present and focused, especially with everything that's been going on. We should go speak to him and see what's going on, " the senior Luna nodded in agreement.

The senior couple let out a deep sigh before walking towards the Alpha's office, their guards bowing respectfully as they passed with a surprised look on their faces.

Without knocking, they barged into the office, " What the-- " making Alpha Samuel shout in surprise, but he cut his words before he stood on his place.

" Mom, dad? What are you doing here? " Alpha Samuel asked, embracing his parents as they wrapped their arms around him in a gentle way.

" What are you doing here? " Senior Luna said as she hit him on his shoulder.

" If your Luna is in some trouble, you should've contacted me or those damn witches who are in our pack. But yet you choose to be like this, like a depressed kid! Huh? This isn't the way I raised my son! My son is a royal wolf, yet here he is! " Senior Luna said while shaking her head in disappointment.

" Mom, it's not like that! I didn't know what to do. I know for a fact that the supernatural creatures who are marked will be unconscious for a whole day, but as my mate is a tribrid, she is lying like that for extra days compared to any other supernatural creature! " Alpha Samuel explained, trying to calm his mother down.

" She is a tribrid???? " The senior couple shouted, making Alpha and Beta hiss at them as they covered their ears.