24

~ Amaris Laurier ~

~ Amaris Laurier ~

With the corner of my eyes, I saw Angel who was sitting in front of me with a pout on her face and folded hands on her chest. I rolled my eyes and said,

" Jones uncles take her to the amusement park " I said to Jones uncle who is my castles butler and also the chief commander of my demon army.

" No, I want to go with you " Angel said grumpily while throwing a tantrum.

" I have work " I said while sitting on my couch calmly sipping my coffee.

" Cancel it " Angel said while folding her eyes with a pout on her little face.

" It's important " I said while reading the file which was on the tea-pie.

From yesterday Angel was pestering me to go with her to an Amusement Park. I would have gone with her, but I have to attend a meeting with my mate in his company.

I don't know how he can be so calm when I was trying to get away from him. Isn't he the Alpha King? Shouldn't he be as a possessive or controlling freak just like the male protagonist from the novels.

Guess I am not a part of the novel.

A part of me was revealed because he is not chasing me and another part of me was angry on him for not chasing me. After the ball, I thought to forgot about him and when I was trying to forget him, he came in my life again. And when he came, he didn't do anything other than leading the project as a Ceo.

" Is it important more than me? " She asked with a pout.

" No but I have to go for this meeting " I said to her firmly. This time I am not going to change my decision.

" Then I will not go to the school " She said firmly while throwing her bag on the sofa.

" Angel " I growled a little for which she flinched really hard; her eyes are welled up with her tears. She stared at me for a second before taking her bag and placing it on her shoulder.

" Uncle, let's go " She said while walking out, I sighed heavily and started to read the file again but stopped as Angel face popped up in my mind. I took out my phone and called out my best friends.

Lisa, Jennie, Rosie, Jisoo and I were best friends since I have escaped from Blood Moon Pack. And they know the secrets which I've been hiding from the whole world. I messaged them in our group assigning them some work.