101

Third person Pov: -

Amaris had fainted in Samuel's arms as he carried her to his room. He gently laid her on his bed, but as he did, he noticed the mark he had given her glowing faintly. This was a new experience for him, and he wasn't sure what to make of it. He spent the whole night admiring her, caressing her hair, and watching her sleep, unable to stop himself from touching her. He felt like she had become a drug to him, and he was scared to let her go.

As he watched her sleep, he noticed her frowning and whimpering. He scooped her into his arms and started caressing her skin and hair, hoping to comfort her. He couldn't help but touch her, but he didn't want to scare her. When she peppered his face with kisses, he woke up and was about to tease her, but he stopped himself when he noticed her sniffling. He knew something was wrong and was waiting for her to share her worries so he could take care of the fucker who made her cry.

As she sniffled and planted peppering kisses all over his face, she remained silent. When she gave him a final hug, he had to fight the urge to embrace her and offer comfort. However, when she left the room without a word, he frowned and immediately contacted Spade and his guards through his mind link.

At that moment, he realized that she was different than he had initially thought. Not a werewolf, but a tribrid - a rare combination of three spirits: witch, demon, and angel. This revelation filled him with pride as he recognized the incredible strength and resilience, she must have had to fight her way through life while being something so unique in this world.

He made a vow to protect her and take care of her from that day forward. He understood the dangers of being special, and he admired her for enduring and surviving in a world that often shunned those who were different. With him by her side, she would never have to worry about anything again.

He slept embracing her tightly in a powerful embrace, not willing to let her go. However, he was unaware of the danger he would face the next day.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning.

The demons stood some distance away from the Silver Moon Pack, their glowing red eyes filled with an intense hatred. They were discussing their plan to get back their queen, who had been taken from them by the pack. The main one among them was Dante, who was broader and taller than the rest with blackness surrounding him. His eyes were fixed on the pack's territory, and he was deep in thought.

" We need to be careful, " he said in a low, menacing voice.

" The Silver Moon Pack is strong, and they won't let our queen go without a fight. " The other demons nodded in agreement, their wings twitching with anticipation.

" But we cannot let that stop us, " Dante continued.

" Our queen is everything to us, and we will do whatever it takes to get her back. " The demons let out a chorus of fierce roars, their bodies tensing up in preparation for the upcoming battle.

Samuel was jolted awake by the sudden commotion in the pack's mind link. As he tried to shake off the grogginess, he heard a constant knocking coming from outside his room. He shuffled out of bed, making his way towards the door, but not before taking a moment to plant a gentle kiss on his Luna's forehead. When he opened the door, he saw Spade standing there, a deep frown etched on his face.

" What's going on? " Samuel asked, the grogginess still evident in his voice.

" Demons, " Spade said, his voice low and serious.

" They've declared war on us. "