54

Amaris Laurier Pov: -

" Childrens of nature? " I asked confused, for which she chuckled a little before nodding as she continued to apply the paste on me while the breeze hit me softly.

" Yes, they were of some age group as you when this story started. The nature gave birth to 100 of kids who had a glow on their faces, and they all are very intelligent. They always tried to keep the environment clean so their mother couldn't get hurt. It was fine at start, but the tables turned so fast. The population started to grow, and the nature started to get hurt.

She is facing a lot of problems; her kids were getting killed right in front of her eyes and she couldn't do anything then watching them while weeping. She was in so much pain, it doesn't matter if she had a trillion of kids but seeing one of them getting hurt right in front of her eyes without helping them is one of the devasting situation to every mother. The kids were very sad, their mother was coughing from a long time, her face which always had a smile on it is now with all the frowns and wrinkles.

The smile which she was giving to reassure them was forced, and they couldn't do anything about it. But the nature was so selfless. Even though she is hurt, she will shower the world with water so that her kids couldn't suffer, she will give food to her kids when she is starving, she will softly blow the air so her Childrens can sleep without any disturbances when she is tired, she will keep herbs everywhere in the world so her kids can use it as a medicine which she needs the most, she will give away all the gifts to her Childrens which was given as a boon to her. " The lady said as she leaned on the tree beside me while watching the sky with spark in her eyes.

" But why is the nature being like that? Why can't nature be selfish? It's her boons, why can't she use them? " I asked while leaning near her while watching the moon which was decorated with the stars.

" A mother will always put her children's needs before her own and will do whatever it takes to keep them safe and happy. Sometimes this means making difficult choices, such as giving up her own happiness for her children's sake. Other times it may mean sacrificing her time and energy to ensure her children have what they need. No matter what the sacrifice, a mother will always do what is best for her children.

A mother's love is selfless and unconditional. She will love her children no matter what they do or how they behave. She will be there for them when they need her, even if they don't always appreciate it. A mother's love is unending, and she will make sacrifices for her children no matter what the cost. " She said smiling softly at me.

Then why is my mother like that?

" Then what happened, did she suffer like that the whole time or something miracle happened? " I asked getting interested in the topic forgetting about the hunger and my mother.

" Her kids who were seeing her pain couldn't bare anymore and went to a sage and asked them for help while kneeling on the ground while bowing their heads, in that generation there were many egoistic peoples but seeing them bowing their heads to him for their mother made his heart swell in happiness. He is happy to find someone who is ready to do anything for their mother. And then he said a secret. "

" Secret? What secret? " I asked with anticipation bubbling in my system.

" A secret to save their mother! As soon as they heard the secret, they went to the location without informing anyone. While on the other hand nature was worried, she couldn't see her kids the whole day and with her divine sight she saw her kids. "

" Where are they? "

" They were in the Himalayas which is located in India. And that too at the highest range, they were only in their dhotis, no shirt on their body or any blankets to save them from the coldness. The natures 100 kids were meditating on the rocks while the snow covered their surroundings. "

" But why are they doing that? " I asked her while looking at her.

" The secret to save their mother is to meditate and get a boon from the almighty. And that meditation should be done while no one disturbs them, and in the highest range of Himalayas no living being will be there because there the oxygen level will be less. But these 100 kids were the kids of nature, and they can breathe with no problems.

The meditation started, they all were chanting the almighty's name, the cold is numbing their body, but they were so engrossed in those chanting's. Years has passed and none of them were distracted. Their beards have grown to white while their skin become pale and dry. The almighty was so pleased by the devotion and dedication of those kids of the nature.

And then in front of those 100 kids a white goldish color light has appeared put of nowhere in the sky. The kids of nature were chanting but they could feel something powerful in the sky around them, the light numbness in their bones and everything has disappeared.

It was just as a magic. They opened their eyes and saw a light, all the kids of the nature bowed to thee with happy tears. They were happy to help their mother. And they asked the boon. A boon to save their mother.

The kids of the nature joined their hands together and said, " Oh lord, our mother is facing a lot of problems at a time, at one phase she is coughing because of the pollution and in the other phase she is weeping as she saw her kids getting killed right in front of her eyes, we couldn't see our mother who is in so much pain, and our, supernatural world is becoming so corrupt my lord, the innocents are getting hurt. Save this world my lord, save our world! "

The almighty smiled at them as he saw the kids of the nature who are seeking for others happiness, " As you all asked, I am giving a boon to you. I am going to manifest in this world with a feminine form and I will save this world of yours. "

The almighty said and disappeared in a thin air. The kids of the nature were so happy after hearing the result. They are still in some unknown place waiting for the almighty to appear. But a particular kid who was innocent had to bear the consequences which no one has expected. "

 "