89

* * * * * * * * * * * * 

Phoebe.

As the massive young man gazed upon the petite witch, she stood her ground firmly and declared,

" Bring it on! I was born to face challenges and overcome them. " The young witch took in her surroundings, noticing the numerous bruises and scars on the boy's body. Despite his imposing stature, the witch could sense a deep sadness in his eyes and a longing for peace.

She was determined to help him and end his suffering. The witch believed that with her magic and determination, she could heal his wounds and bring him some semblance of comfort. With a determined glint in her eye, she spoke confidently, " You may have been through a lot, but I am here to put an end to your pain and suffering. You may not believe me now, but I promise you, you will thank me for this in the end. "

The boy raised a skeptical eyebrow, trying to comprehend the witch's motives. " What's going through that little mind of yours? " He asked, with a hint of amusement in his voice.

The witch simply gave him a knowing smirk as she stepped forward, her wand at the ready. Whispering an incantation, a bright light filled the clearing, and the witch felt a rush of magic coursing through her veins. Raising her wand, she flicked her wrist, and a beam of light shot from the tip and enveloped the angel.

The wounds on the angel's body started to glow as the witch focused her magic, directing it towards the scars. Slowly but surely, the scars started to fade, and the wounds began to heal. The angel's breathing became easier, and he no longer felt any pain in his back. With a final burst of magic, the witch removed the last of the scars and wounds from the angel's body, leaving him feeling renewed and refreshed.

" See, I can heal anyone with my powers, I've learned so many spells that heal people! Don't you think I'm great? Now tell me your story! " The little witch asked curiously, a hint of pride in her voice.

" I am tired. Let me sleep, girl, " The angel replied with a fake yawn, closing his eyes but peeking through them at the little witch, who was ready to defend herself.

" You beast! I will kill you! " The little witch cried out, holding up her sword and trying to slash at the angel. However, the angel was faster than she was, and he was able to defend himself against every move she threw at him.

The angel never attacked the little witch, but instead, he only defended himself, using his agility and strength to dodge and block her sword strikes. Finally, he reached for the chain that was binding him to the rock, and with a flick of his wrist, he tied the chain to the sword. In a split second, the sword was on the ground, and the little witch was breathing heavily, looking down at her defeated weapon.

" Now let me sleep, " he said calmly as he closed his eyes.

" One day, I will defeat you. That's a promise, " the little witch roared, not knowing that one day it would come true.

" In your dreams, " he said with a fake yawn.

" I know you're not sleepy. You just woke up from a long nap. If I wasn't here, you would have slept like that for decades, " the little witch said before picking up her sword.

" Don't worry, my little one. We'll both defeat this beast one day, " she whispered near the sword.

" What? " The angel's voice echoed throughout the wasteland.