16

~ Amaris Laurier ~

~ Amaris Laurier ~

" Love you and take care " I said as Angel opened the car door and yelled an ok for it before closing the door and going to the school with her group of friends.

As soon as she went into the school, I accelerated my car and now driving towards the main company of Asia which is ' King's group of Industries. '

I checked my time and now it is exactly 9:10 Am. At 10:00 Am the meeting starts and I am 2 mins away from the company. I stopped my car near the cafe and took my phone, wallet and went inside with my laptop bag.

As soon as I went inside the cafe the bell rang and for a second attention shifted towards me before the humans started to mind their business. The waitress came towards me for the order, and I gave my order before giving her a job to do while handing my business card.

The cafe is filled with noise, and I went further into it and then I saw the business workers as well as Ceo and Coo. They all greeted me, and I greeted them back while sitting further away from all of them. I hate socializing but because of my work I have to associate with the humans.

I plunged earbuds in my ear and started to call my staff while opening my laptop.

" Where are you all? " I asked my Pa who is with the rest of my staff.

" Mam we will be there in 5 minutes we are near the Zara shopping mall " she told me while I can hear the keyboard typing Asmr in the background.

" Stop the van and I am in the cafe which is on the left side of the mall and ask the waitress where I am while giving your business card and she will guide you near me " I said her, and she replied an Okay for it before I cut the call.

The waitress came and gave me my order and I was working on my laptop when the sounds of heels perked my attention. But not giving a shit about it I started to work while soft music played in my ears.

And as the sounds got louder, I lift my head and saw my staff. They bowed me while greeting me and I nodded.

" Take your seats " I said to my staff, and they all sat on their places before opening their laptops.

" We still have 30 minutes to the meeting, so prepare yourselves and I want the best in you all, get it? " I said them strictly, for which they nodded.

" Do you have backup for this project " I asked them while they showed a mini project which they are using as a backup. We checked the files and the ppt which we are going to project for like 20 minutes.