122

As Lucifer flew towards the celestial realm with his powerful wings, the voice of an old woman echoed in his ears. " Lucifer, my child, I know I made a mistake, but this is the only chance you got to escape from these chains. The creatures you created are too cold and distant, and they will scare the people on the planet. To protect the world from this threat, you must first soften their hearts and reassure them that you will take care of them. Because of some matters, your sister was late to know about your situation, but as soon as she heard, she gave a new soul to her daughter and sent her to you secretly to help you break free from your shackles. "

" And like that, she has won me over again, you still want to take her side from my birth. Now, I am tired of it. I am going to the planet to protect the world. I am leaving you all here, and I am going to restart my work as the angel of protection. " The old woman knew she couldn't fight with her child again, so she reluctantly let him go with a trapped soul of her granddaughter in a glass bottle that he tightly held onto.

" No one is going to separate you from me, little one, " Lucifer whispered to the soul trapped in the bottle.

" Let's pack our bags and go to the world which I will be ruling over. As soon as we get there, I will give you a life, and then we can stay side by side without anyone's interference in our lives. You, me, and our planet. "

Lucifer had no possessions in this realm except for his beloved niece. He took pride in spoiling her rotten and doted on her every need. He knew that trapping her mortal soul in a bottle was not the best decision he had ever made, but he just couldn't bear the thought of losing this precious soul.

He kept the soul with him, vowing to protect it until his niece was old enough to wed. Until then, he would not interfere in her life so that she could have a childhood free from the dirty politics played by his mother, sister, and brother.

" Until the time is right, I will take care of this little soul, " Lucifer thought to himself.

Lucifer had a plan for his niece's soul. He would transfer it to her rightful body, and they would be able to live together forever. He knew that it was a risky plan, but he was willing to take the chance to keep his niece safe and happy.

" And then, together, we will be the happiest couple. "

With a satisfied hum, the bulky form of the being took off with great intensity, soaring through the air so fast that no other being could see him. He was on his way to the realm, and as soon as he arrived, the guards bowed to him in respect and fear.

This being was not known for attending family events or any parties held by the deities. He had his own reasons for staying away from such gatherings. He was on a mission to find a certain someone, and his determination was evident on his face. As he searched for his niece, he couldn't find her among the crowd. Frustrated, he took a deep breath and focused his senses. He searched for her scent, and soon a slight smile formed on his face.

The sweet fragrance of her presence was not even reaching his senses, which made him worry about what danger she may have gotten into. She was a mischievous kid, and for many centuries, he was the one who took the punishment from his family and the deities on her behalf. She had no idea that he was the one taking the punishment, and so every time he returned from punishment, she would throw herself onto him.

She would see red drops on him, but then he would remind her that it was beetroot juice. She had no idea why her uncle loved that juice; it smelled bad, but she never complained about it. He knew every expression of hers, and just laughed before giving her the presents he had brought from different realms.

But one day the sound of whip lashes echoed through the hallway, and the young girl knew it would be painful to witness. She hesitated at first, but curiosity got the better of her. She sneaked into the room where the sound was coming from and saw a person being whipped. Despite the pain, the person didn't utter a single complaint. The room was filled with deities who were enjoying drinks served by their servants, and they paid no attention to the person getting whipped.

The young girl's heart ached as she watched the scene unfold. Ignoring the deities, she ran towards the person in the center, whose back was facing her. Although she was just a child, her aura was powerful and always triggered the deities. When she smiled, her aura emitted warmth, but her sadness and anger were too much for anyone to bear. Her aura was so strong that it seemed to demand submission from those around her.

Tears streamed down her face as she stood in front of the person who was being whipped. At that moment, the deities had paid the price for her wrath. Despite being in pain, the person looked at her with concern, noticing her tears that seemed to flow like a never-ending river.

Without sparing a glance at the deities who were forcefully submitting to her, he took her in his arms and flew towards their comfort place. As there was no one in sight, his niece started to wail so loudly that his ears were about to bleed. She hiccupped and cried until she fell asleep in his arms, not even letting go of him in her sleep. Before drifting off to sleep, she vowed never to trouble her uncle again.

With a frown, he flew until he sensed her scent getting stronger yet weaker at the same time. He was worried and angry, as he knew that he was approaching the place where sinners were punished by the mighty lightning. He quickly arrived there and, instead of hearing the sounds of thunder, he was met with complete silence. He watched as the deities glanced at his sister, the Moon Goddess, shivering as fear took hold of them.

In the silent atmosphere, his footsteps echoed as everyone turned towards Lucifer. He looked at each of them with a stern gaze, silently demanding an explanation for what had occurred. However, no one was willing to speak up. Prior to his arrival, the deities had fallen to their knees to seek forgiveness, but Lucifer remained unaware of the situation at hand.

" Forgive us, oh mighty warrior! " The deities said as they bowed before him.

He turned towards his sister, who began walking towards a little girl lying lifelessly on the ground, blood splattered around her. His heart was beating rapidly as he knew what had happened, but he was trying to deny it. He shook his head and repeatedly chanted his little one's name over and over, but nothing seemed to work. However, the howl of his sister woke him up from the trance.

He quickly flew near his niece and checked her pulse, but he couldn't feel anything. He didn't know what to do; he couldn't lose her. However, the jiggling of his bottle gave him a hint of what to do. With a determined and stoic face, he took his niece's lifeless body in his arms while his sister was too busy transforming herself into her magnificent wolf form and attacking the deities who were trying to save themselves with the help of their spirits.

" I will save you little one, I will save you! "