50

Third person Pov: -

Amaris made bracelets by her own skin texture for every rogue who is leaving with her, so they could give her a signal when they are in danger. She didn't expect them to get caught by the powerful pack. But destiny has her own plans.

To Amaris, Alpha Samuel represents everything that is wrong with the world. He is a wealthy, powerful man who has used his position to exploit and abuse others. She is convinced that taking him down would be a blow for justice and would send a message to other powerful people that they are not above the law. Amaris is aware that her campaign against Alpha Samuel is likely to be long and difficult, but she is prepared to see it through to the end.

Meeting Samuel is not an easy take. The guards that pack has is insane, not only physically but also technologically. Amaris hired bunch of coders and hackers so they could break into their computers, but it never happened. When she discovered how well-protected Samuel was, she became even more determined to take him down. She began to plot and scheme, looking for ways to weaken his defenses and ultimately destroy him.

She hired spy's and ordered them to follow Samuel and give the information she needed. But every time she sends the spy's, instead of information she was gifted by their dead bodies. She stopped sending spy's as she had enough. She tried to do something without putting other lives on stake. Amaris created a secret team from the mortal and supernatural worlds. It is likely to be long and difficult, but she is prepared to see it through to the end.

She was working her ass of when everyone was having their peaceful night. She was becoming desperate as the time passed by, 4 months were like a hell to her, she could hear their preys and desperate cries. She could hear their calls, but she couldn't help. She couldn't make an eye contact with any of her rogues who were in the mountain.

They always wait near the entrance of the mountain longing to meet their family who were kidnapped by the Alphas. They are waiting to hear good news from Amaris but never heard anything from her.

In the midnight Amaris was in her demon form flying around the sky as she needed a fresh air. The days were hectic for her. All she found is the useless information of Samuel which will not help her. She flew around the sky with a blank face. If the situation was different, she would have enjoyed it. Because she likes to fly and always wanted to be in the sky.

She took her wings back in her shoulders before walking inside the palace. She went to her office and saw her phone which was ringing continuously, she ends the call as a smile formed on her face. She quickly opened her laptop before she carelessly threw the phone on the table. She opened the mailbox and opened the first one. As she read it the smirk on her face grew naturally. And from there she started to execute her plan very carefully with her team.

She went to ball and tricked Xavier's mind as he became a puppet of hers. Everything from their and every meeting between them was not a destiny but the plan which was created by Amaris. But you can't fool the destiny itself, Amaris don't know that he was her mate. And when she found out that they are mates, it made no sense to her. And that's the reason she is still trying to resist the bond which is not a joke.

Everything in the story is connected to some other string, which has many past memories with it. There was a past between Amaris and Samuel. They had a great bond between them. But in the past when they are fighting against the evils their love has ended in that battlefield, which took away many lives, and bonds away.

But even after their death, the souls of Amaris and Samuel didn't want to leave each other. Their bond string was so strong that even the God of Destiny couldn't come in between them, and she gave a boon to them. A boon to be together as a couple in afterlives. The souls of this couple are being together for the past 6 lives, and this is their last life.

Hope they had a happy ending.