109

Third person Pov: -

" Sorry for the trouble, and now let's move forward, shall we? " Samuel asked before turning around and walking towards the stairs without listening to them.

" Why ask when you aren't bothered to listen? " The ghost said, with her devilish, messed-up hair and dark circles around her eyes.

Did you miss the ghost? She was in the scenes but didn't bother to talk, as she felt she needed to help Amaris. So, she started reading some ancient books that are in the library, and she now knows the reason why Amaris fainted.

Whoever is marked by a supernatural creature will faint as the mark becomes imprisoned in their soul. If the person is human, they will be unconscious for 24 hours. If they are a werewolf, they will be unconscious for 48 hours, as the mark will be imprinted on their human and wolf souls.

Moreover, Amaris is a tribrid, so she will be unconscious for 24 hours for each of her souls: human, witch, demon, and angel. That means it will take 96 hours for her to wake up. However, four days have already passed since then.

"Am I bad at math, or what? 96 hours have already passed, which means she should have woken up by now. Ah, I guess I made some mistakes in my calculations. I have to start over!" The ghost groaned before taking a strand of hair and using it as a pen to write in the air.

The ghost was lost in thought, calculating something important. Nevertheless, she followed the group who trailed behind Samuel as he walked towards his room. Samuel stopped at the door and placed his hand on the knob but did not twist it. He turned around and spoke with a stern tone.

"Make sure you don't disturb her, and don't talk loudly in my room," he warned the group.

As he softly opened the door, the witches entered the room and immediately felt an overwhelming need to bow to the pale girl lying on the bed. Senior Alpha, Senior Luna, Spade, and Samuel stood close to the girl, watching the witches with confusion as they slowly approached the bed.

" Minute, I feel something strange in the air, " whispered one witch to the other.

" Yes Second, I can feel it too, but I can't pinpoint it. My witch side is bowing to the Luna, and my human side is trying to submit to her, " responded Minute as they interlaced their hands together.

The witches began to chant spells under their breath while still near the door, attempting to resist the urge to kneel before the girl. Despite Samuel's warning, they chanted the spells louder and tried to take a step forward but fell to the ground with a loud thud. Gasping, they bowed at the girl and submitted to her. Tension filled the room, and the witches quickly sprinted out, eager to escape the strange force that seemed to have overtaken them.

" What the hell is happening here? "

On the other hand, Meera went to her room and was pacing in her room back and forth while mumbling something under her breathe.

" No Amelia, you can't give up like this, he is mine and I will continue to fight for him! "