58

Amaris Laurier Pov: -

" Luna! " As I heard the familiar voice, I opened my eyes, turned around and met with a familiar pair of eyes.

" What are you doing here Omega? " I asked softly, as she come towards me with a worried look before running towards me and gave me a tight hug as she caressed my hair while she sighed letting out a relief sigh.

In this pack no one takes this word 'Omega' as an insult. Rather they would think it as a compliment before thanking you. The people here believe that Omegas are another version of the mother. And they do their job with utmost dedication and passion. You could feel their warmth when you are having a conversation with them. Infact every Omega is like that, they will talk with you just like a friend, they will treat you just like a baby, they will take great care of you when you are not feeling good. So, never try to be rude or disrespectful if you come across a low ranker than you. They are humans just like you. So, give them the respect which they deserve.

" You got me worried Luna; I was searching for you the whole mansion and then I started to follow your scent and now here I am! She said while looking at me worriedly as her breathe started to calm down.

" No need to worry Omega, I will be there in the mansion after few minutes. " I said while sitting on the rock.

" Luna, if the situation was different, I wouldn't have stopped you, but you should be there and get ready for your first offering to our Moon Goddess. " She said softly.

" Please Luna, I know what has happened before but there is a reason behind the situation which has happened! And when the time comes, you will get to know about it! But this is not the time for that, Alpha got ready, and he is waiting for you to be there. " The Omega said while giving me a convincing look.

While some thoughts were running in my mind I stood up and gave her the control to drag me. I felt some eyes on my back and with a frown I turned around to find nothing but darkness. I gave a last look to the forest which is behind me before turning towards my front. The breeze hit me as I walked quickly with her who was rushing me to walk fast.

As we walked in the familiar route, I saw many people of our pack who were gathered and walking inside the pack house. As we were walking with them inside the pack house, the people around us gave me a quick bow as a greeting before making a path for us to move inside quickly.

The guards bowed me before clearing the crowd near the entrance of the mansion. The group of Omegas who were waiting sighed in relief as soon as they saw me, they took my arms and dragged me to a guest room before locking the door behind us.

" Luna, you have 10 mins to come out of the bathroom, and don't use any products today, scrub your body and hair with all the paste which we've kept in the bathroom. " An Omega said who took a towel and placed it on my shoulder while the other Omega took out my hair band and freed my hair before pushing me to the bathroom.

They didn't even give me a chance to speak, and to not anger or irritate them I did what they asked me to, I turned around and stripped of my clothes before moving towards the bathtub. The bathtub was filled with white liquid in it and the rose petals which were on top of it. As I took the whiff of the liquid, I got the smell of milk.

Without getting into the tub, I went to the shower, and stood under it before taking the bowl which is on the counter. I kept the bowl on the small shelf which is beside me. I brushed my hair before turning the tap as the warm water hit me.

I allowed my stiff muscles to get relaxed before dipping my fingers in the bowl as I took out the liquid and poured it on my hair before scrubbing it gently on my scalp. As I was done with it, I stood under the shower and washed my hair properly. I turned the tap before squeezing my hair to remove the water and then I bought my hair together before tucking it under the Plucker.

I moved out of the shower as I stepped in the tub and sunk in the tub, I felt the warm milk and the soft petals on my skin, and I felt relaxed and peaceful. The rose petals were like a gentle caress on my skin and the scent was intoxicating. I let out a sigh of contentment as I closed my eyes and allowed myself to relax. I could feel the tension melting away from my body and I felt like I could stay in this moment forever. But the peace doesn't exist in my life, even if it is existed it will be disturbed somehow.

" Luna, what are you doing? Do you need our help? " I heard the voices of Omega with some murmurs in the background.

" No, I am good! " I said while scrubbing my body with the pastes which were on the slab which is beside me. As I finished scrubbing my body, I got up from the tub even if I don't want to. I walked to the shower as I washed of myself.

I stepped out of it before drying my body and body with towel, I wore my inner garments and wore the bathrobe on it before opening the door to find the whole room which is seriously messed up.