14

Chapter-1 ~> Snow

Some centuries ago.

Laurier family is the first creation from Moon Goddess. And even though she gave birth to multiple werewolves, they are still in her favorites list. And she always gives her treasure to that family.

And on the fine day, a lady who was in her 20's started to whimper from the sudden pain.

" Mate, I think baby is coming out," mind linked a woman to her mate while clutching her bump.

The lady leaned on the nearby wall, and the Omegas who were walking while gossiping saw their Luna who was struggling with the pain. One Omega ran towards a room, mind linking other Omegas, while the other Omega ran towards her Luna. She helped her Luna and took her towards the room which was prepared by another Omega.

A group of Omegas with some elder ladies rushed her towards the room. The Alpha came towards the room panting heavily ignoring the several guards who bowed him respectfully, he was excited and also scared, without thinking anything he barged into the room.

The group of ladies yelled out while they became a barrier Infront of the Luna. They relaxed and continued doing their work as they saw their Alpha.

The Alpha went towards his Luna and sat beside her while holding her hands and whispering sweet thing in her ear. The Luna clutched her mate's hand while whimpering.

This is her first birth, and she was seeing stars even though she closed her eyes. The room was dimmed but the moon rays were fallen on the Luna who was screaming due to the pain.

She was pushing the baby, but it isn't coming out. The Omega's started to freak out while the elder lady comforted all of them.

" Luna just two more pushes you can do it we can see the baby's head just push a little harder " The elder lady said while the Luna tried her best. The pain was unbearable she couldn't take it. She was panicking for her baby as her mate sensed her anxiety calmed her even though he is terrified by this.

He silently prayed for the Moon Goddess. The moon Goddess heard his prayers and sent him her treasure.

Luna breathed heavily as she pushed harder this time while screaming top of her lungs. And like that the room was filled with baby cries. And for the first time Luna smiled when a baby cried. And this was also the first time when Alpha showed his pathetic self-Infront of his pack.

" Alpha it's a girl " said an Omega while grinning widely while giving his daughter to him.

He gently took the baby in his arms, he was scared of his pup she looks so tiny in his arms, and the little baby in his arms stopped crying and started to give him a smile while touching her father's face with her baby hands.

He smiled widely while tears were flowing on his face. He gently kissed her forehead and the baby giggled while wiping his tears.

All of them awed loudly while the Luna saw the father and daughter duo interaction forgetting about the pain with a gentle smile adoring her pale face.

" Isn't she the first one who is giggling and smiling after her birth without getting hungry " whispered an elder lady to the other elder lady, but she forgot that they all are werewolves.