chapter 2

Taehyung lowers his head as the priest chants the spiritual moral rights and finishes with amen, Taehyung's blank face remains still during the the process of burial of his queen. The priest requests their king to places the flowers and other last words to the former queen.

Taehyung maintains his acts of sad face before slowly moving forward to the coffin, he slowly lifts up the flower and bends down to place them on his dead queen but before he could do so, a deadly voice screamed his name which halts his movement.

Taehyung looks up to the person who dares to stop his work, his icy cold eyes meets up with the person whom he hated the most after his father.

Kim Namjoon, the first born Royal prince of the cayor kingdom, he was the first born of Taehyung's father's brother. Namjoon was loved all people in the kingdom due to his kind and loving nature which git the attention of most people in the kingdom but goodness never last long as long as Taehyung reamianed with his dark thoughts and jealousy towards his cousin to whom his father preferred and loved than him.

Namjoon clenches his fist as he glares at Taehyung, his hands moves to his scabbard tightening his hold over it, ready to attack his enemy, the person who is responsible for the death of his father and his love.

"How dare you stay next to Lana after you killed her!!!! You heartless bastrad!" Namjoon screams, tears glittering over his red angered eyes.

Taehyung maintains the same calm expression, eyeing Namjoon casually.

The guards immediately surrounded Namjoon, alarmingly pointing their sword at the royal prince for offending their king.

Taehyung raises his hand signalling the guards you down their weapons, the royal guards bow and down their weapon upon their king's signal.

Taehyung slowly walks to Namjoon and intensely stares at him.

"How dare you interrupt the queen's funeral" Teahyung says as his voice coats with hatred.

Namjoon grabs his collar in angry.

"How can you ask such thing after killing the girl whom you loved and chrished!! Why!!"

Hoseok immediately steps into action, pulling out his sword and pointing at Namjoon.

"No one dares to hurt the King" he speaks up, Namjoon scoffs at hoseok's words.

"Throw your king to hell! He doesn't deserve the throne after killing his father, he is a murderer, he doesn't deserve anything" Namjoon spats through his teeth as angry fuels him after witnessing hoseok, best friend's betrayal.

Taehyung lost his capability to listen to the nonsense Namjoon is sprouting against him. Taehyung pulls Namjoon's hands from him and throws him on the ground.

"How dare he disrespect the king and the accuse him of such treason, hoseok arrest him and throw him in dungeons. I don't want any disturbance in my queen's funeral" Taehyung says with his icy cold voice before moving back to the ceremony.

"Yes my king" Hoseok bows.

"Wait!! Kim Taehyung! You coward! Argh" A harsh kick was landed on Namjoon',a face before he could spat his words, he angrily looks up only to see hoseok starting at him with a blank face. Hoseok instructs the guards to take him away. Namjoon glares at Hoseok as he is been dragged away by the royal guards.

_____________________________________

Namjoon is tied to the wooden stand, the slash of wipe is swiped on him repeatedly, jerking his body as each hit soon he become numb to the feeling of whip hitting him, his energy drains off as his eyes remains barely open, several buries and blood covering his body, he expects soon death because that's the only way he can be with the girl he loved, Lana.