chapter 30

"That jerk, he is such a rude bastard. How dare he speak to us as if we are weak," Jimin grits his teeth as he kicks the stones that are following his steps.

"He is not wrong Jimin. I am indeed weak. All I can do is cry and beg for hell from others when it should be me," you stop your track as tears started to build up in your eyes.

Jimin noticed your miserable face that is about to cry. He comes to you and engulfed you in a hug, carefully patting your head. You grasp his shirt as you sob on his shoulder.

"After all our effort this is what we got in the end Jimin. I'm so sorry for dragging you into this mess," you cry as if you have nothing to offer to the kind man who helped you in everything. You lost your good friends just because they helped you. You couldn't help but self deprive from your current state.

"You didn't drag me anywhere y/n, it's me who wanted to follow you. Don't blame yourself. You are not at the fault. We will find a way y/n," Jimin calmly says as he continues to console you.

You sniffed before nodding your head and staying in his arms for a few seconds.

"I'm not her" you whispered as your head leaned on his shoulder, your eyes struggling to close.

Jimin's face was sadded at your broken voice. He could tell you despised everything that's related to that female giant. You hated getting unwanted attention and wanted help due to her. You could never be yourself as every time it's always being related to her. They see Lana in you but fail to see yourself.

"Jimin, you see me right? Not her?" You ask him with a sleepy daze as your close threatened to close.

"I only see you y/n. You are my y/n, not anybody else," he strongly says and places a soft kiss on your forehead. You smiled lightly before sleeping on his shoulder. Jimin lifts you up and walks to the nearby shelter so that you could rest for some time from the hectic journey.
__

"You useless dogs!"

Taehyung screams in horror as he kicks Scar so the side. Scar slides on the floor as he whines in pain from the already injured wound.

"My king. I'm sorry I have failed you. The wizard arrived before we could capture the human."

"Shut up you waste! Don't utter a single word or else I will behead you," Taehyung grits his teeth as his sharp eyes bore through Scar's frightened state.

Throw these dogs in the punishment segment and whip them till they bleed to death.

The guards nod and pull dogs that are whimpering in fear.

"My king please forgive me. I won't repeat it! Please give me a chance,"

Taehyung goes deaf to the dog's pleads and closes his eyes thinking deeply about the news of you in the territory of the wizards.

Did you go there voluntarily or else you went by mistake? But that's not possible as you have got the human prince along with you. It's either you are plotting something that would harm the empire that he build. If he calculated it correctly then you might have gone to the wizards to get help so that you and that human prince could form a small army to defeat him.

He chuckled in sarcasm at the thought of you with an army to attack him. The great king. He laughed out loud wondering how a tiny doll like you would ever be thought of touching a single strand in his empire, let alone defeating his army.

"Ask Hoseok to prepare an army, we have to plan strategically to attack the wizards." He commands and straightens his back while lining his eyebrows.

___

"Y/n are you okay now?" Jimin cups your sleepy face while his eyes convey his worries for you.

"I'm fine Jimin," you mumbled slowly.

"Good," he smiles and lets go of your face.

"What shall we do now," your low voice picks up his attention as your hopes have drained completely.

"Our only hope is left and I don't know what to do Jimin"

"Y/n, it's fine. We shall look for something else. We will try to convey this to others or we shall leave," his voice goes down at the last phase.

You nod your head and stand up to your feet. Jimin smiles and hooks his hand with yours but suddenly you're ripped apart from him and swang up onto a rough sharp claw. You scream out in terror while extending your hands and terrifyingly locking your eyes with Jimin before being pulled into the top, of the sky.

"Y/n!" Jimin yells and runs after the Eagle that snatched from his arms. Jimin slides through the brushes and rolls on the ground but he gets up faster and runs after the eagle.

"Y/n!" Jimin screams again in order to make in contact with you so that you won't lose hope.

"Jimin!" You shout helplessness as the eagle tightens its claws on you making you bleed from the brush of its claws on your peptide skin. You wince in pain as its claws squeeze around your body and the breeze washing your face adds more pain to it.

The eagle halts at the top of the tree and shoves you on the branch. You tightly grab hold of the big branch not wanting to fall from the big tree and hurt yourself in the process.

The eagle steps closer and brings its sharp beak towards you to gulp you into its stomach. You squeeze shut your eyes waiting for the unexpected death but before you could any pain a slash of sound alarms through your eardrums making you open your eyes.

The eagle falls dead and sinks into the ground. You gasp as you look around your surrounding wondering who this might be this Saviour.

"Are you okay little human?" A voice pops out from behind you making you flinch and soon you lose your grip on the branch and fall below with a loud screech.

"Holy lord!" The flying man shrieks and moves down at a high speed and catches your falling body in his palms.

"Are you fine?" He asks gently not wanting to start you.

Your eyes scan his thick eyebrows followed by his dragon eyes that could fill the whole galaxy into his pupils, his nose bridges perfectly as his plum lips give more beauty to his looks.

"W-who are you?" You ask him with baffles as you never expected a creature to save you.

"Oh, I forget to introduce myself. I'm Kim SeokJin, you can call me Jin. I'm a wizard," he lights his right palm into green flames as his green orb shines brightly.

"W-wizard"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Update