chapter 36

"Why can't I find that entrance!" Jimin yells out in frustration as he keeps arriving at the same place no matter how much he travels further to find the entry gate of the wizards.

"It's of no use," Namjoon speaks after his long hush patiently watching the human return back to his presence no matter how much travels.

Jimin frowns when he hears Namjoon.

"Why?" He asks in irritation.

"They must have cast a protection barrier across their territory which might be visible only to a wizard,"

Namjoon looks at Jimin.

"It's invisible to us which means you can never find the entrance of the wizard no matter how much you try,"

Jimin's hope shattered the moment he heard this news.

"No! No No there must be way," he turns around and looks at his surrounding which is covered with his trees and birds flying above the trees.

"There isn't any way," Namjoon says as if he has experienced in this.

"You! It's all because of you! Only if you didn't show your ugly face y/n would have been with me. Travelling with me!" He shouts accusing the giant of the horrible things that are happening around him.

Namjoon turns his head and sighs away from Jimin's annoying voice.

"If you keep shouting like this I will crush you in one go tiny human," Namjoon grits his teeth as if he is done hearing all the nonsense that is coming from Jimin's mouth.

Jimin shuts his lips the moment he locks his eyes on the angry giant.

"I hope I don't see you ever again," Jimin grunts and walks away from the place to find another way to help you out of the place.

"Gladly," Namjoon whispers in pleasure after Jimin walks away from him.

Namjoon closes his eyes for some time and takes a deep breath to calm his mind and think about other possibilities.

"Don't worry y/n I will get you out of there no matter what,"

_______________________________________

"Berries?" Your pale voice lightened a bit when you saw your favourite fruit being served to you.

"Yeah, that's berries. Is it your favourite too!" Ara sequels as her eyes shine in delight after noticing the slight change in your sore mood.

You timidly nod your head.

"Aw, that's awesome" Arina who flew beside Ara clapped her hands in excitement.

"We love berries and plums,"

You take the berry and take a bit of it and once you cannot help your appetite you begin to gulp down all the berries present on the plate.

"Seems like you're full human," Ara flies near you and looks at the empty plate.

"You can call me y/n,"

"Y/n," Ara nods her head and smiles at you.

"Sweet name,"

You chuckle when you see her shining teeth.

"How did you both end up here," your question catches the two fairies off-guard as they go wide and their face instantly go sad.

"We are the only survivors from our tribe. The rest of my people were wiped out by the giants," Ara says with her hard voice.

"When we are looking for help Master Yoongi gave his hand and sheltered us. That's how we landed here,"

You go silent not wanting to make the fairies even sad. You could relate to their story and it aches your heart that such a beautiful creature like them has been killed by those cruel giants.