chapter 24

"My doll's cage is empty!" He roared at his servants with pure rage radiating from his features. His eyes furrowed with his teeth barred and his jaw clenched further when he thinks about his doll escaping from him.

"Sir, when we went to supply food for the female human our servants noticed the wide open empty cag-"

A loud smack was given to the knight making him fall on the ground, the poor knight shudders in fear as he clenches his cheek while looking at his angered King.

"You are supposed to be on guard of my doll! How can you let her escape you loser!" Taehyung raises his boot and roughly kicks the male knight laying underneath him. He places his boot on his neck and presses it harder for the knight to breathe. The male struggles to inhale air as Taehyung increases the pressure on his neck and blocks the airpath of the knight.

"I hate losers who fail in their mission and the only punishment for them is death" he growls as each of his breath flares with fury while his body is burning with lava. With one last press, the struggling knight stops his movement and becomes a corpse.

Taehyung removes his boot from the knight and turns around to the other servants who are flinched by their mad King.

"Let this be a lesson to you all who fail in their mission. There is no word for lose in my vocabulary. Either win or die, that's my policy" he warns the other servants.

"Make a search around the castle and leave no place, search for the human and bring her back to me, if she escaped by herself then she might be lurking around here so search every area in the castle and post the notice to the villagers with a painting of the human," Taehyung orders and makes his way out of the hallway. The other knights nod their heads and bow till their king exits the place

_________________________________________

Taehyung slowly walks into the room in which he locked you in. His eyes look around the place, scanning the surroundings properly. His dark black orbs stop at your wide open cage, he curls his fingers into a fist and clenches them.

He steps forward and raises his right hand and touches the bars of the cage. He leans forward himself and tries to inhale the scent present in the cage. It reeks with yours which sends a pleasing calm to his body but soon his eyes narrowed in a split when his nostril is welcomed with yet another unknown scent, near the cage. The scent of another human fills his third sense. Uncomfortable rage fills his body as he picks up the cage and throws it away, causing the cage to hit the wall and drown on the floor with a bow.

"That damned human, I won't forgive you for taking my doll away from me," he growls as his chest paces up and down with his every breath flaring with fire, the wrath he felt for the person who dared to touch his things. Nobody gets away after stealing his precious items. Especially his treasured doll. You are only his and you need to be back in this cage sooner or later and he makes sure to teach that human a good lesson.

He rushes out of the room and dashes through the deep forbidden dungeon where he has imprisoned the entire human population and has made them undergo slavery and selling the most extinguished humans to other giants who keep them as toys for their pleasure.

_________________________________________

Jackson steadily takes his steps and walks forward pulling Lisa along with him. He hides behind the tree when he looks at the giants rushing altogether at one place and mumbling something.

"Did you hear the human has escaped and the king has gone mad? He asked us to search the entire palace and bring her and the humans in front of him," whispers the male to the giant to his friends.