Chapter 38

"Master! Master!" the desperate screams of the witch travel through the forest hoping to find Yoongi to prevent the danger in their land.

She doesn't exactly know the location of Yoongi since he never shares it with her apprentice but she has seen him wander in these areas a couple of times when he takes his time off from the wizard land. She just hopes that she has come to the right place.

After some time her eyes stop at the man relaxing on the tree top looking at the cherry blossom. 

She sighs in relief as she makes a run to her master.

"Master!" she screams out loud catching Yoongi's attention. 

Yoongi's eyebrow frowns as he slowly scans the witch, his eyes analyzing the dreadful panic in her expression and the cut on her cheek with blood coated on her neck.

He instantly jumps down and grabs her forearm.

"What happened?" he asks with slight fear as if he has got a gesture of what might have happened back in the base.

"the giants," she sobs.

Yoongi gasps as he lets go of her arm.

"They attacked us, Master. They came back even stronger with your brother supporting them. Master Ha Joon has betrayed us. Save our people," she wails dropping on the ground.

Rage covers Yoongi's eyes ready to burn his enemies to ashes. He clenched his fist as he slowly heard the witch explaining to him the current scenario. 

"you stay here and be safe. I will go there and handle those bastards myself," he grits his teeth and teleports from his place to his land.

_________________________________________

Ha Joon releases his flame which in turn converts into a huge hand and grabs hold of a bunch of females and choke their neck. He laughs in sadistic as his eyes convey the crazed look while his fist's grip tightens which in turn reflects on the female that is struggling to get out of the compressor hand. Suddenly a fierce blue flame hits him hard giving him no time to think as he lands on the ground harshly. He groans while squinting his gaze trying to spot the person who dared to attack him.

"Min Yoongi" He rasps while glaring at the male who stood like a king in front of him. He hated his guts and most importantly his attitude which showcases that he was above all with his massive powers.

"How dare you betray your people!" Yoongi growls as he runs forward and jumps up raising his flamed fist and punching straight at Ha Joon's jaw breaking his bones as blood spatters out.

Ha Joon screams out with a burning sensation as he tries to gather himself self from the pain.

"How dare you attack my people!" Yoongi shouts in rage as he releases his full power and throws another deadly punch at Ha Joon knocking him straight out. Ha Joon tries to open his eyes as blood entirely covers his eyes. His flames dry down as he uses his power to heal himself and escape from the near death.

"You can never escape death!" he shouts out aggressively and another flame fire is set to attack him but soon his back is stabbed with an iron sword making him gasp out as his enlarged flame slowly minimizes its strength.

"I guess it's true then. Iron is indeed the weakness of wizards," Taehyung's deep voice runs inside his body as he slowly turns around and meets Taehyung's smirk.

"nice to meet you Min Yoongi,"

Yoongi's eyebrows frowned further as his fist tightened digging his nails on to his palms drawing the blood of hatred and anger toward the giant before him. He screams out loud and gives out a heavy punch aimed at Taehyung but Taehyung being skilled at combating he immediately uses his shield to block the fist and kicks him away from him.

Yoongi screamed as blood painted his fist as he lay on the ground glaring at Taehyung with the iron sword struck inside his flesh reducing his powers gradually. 

"I guess now you can play the game equally Ha Joon," Taehyung motivated his companion who stood up from the ground with a wide grin coating his bloody face.

Ha Joon runs forward with his regaining red flames and strikes at Yoongi and punches him on his cheekbones and bends him down by giving another punch in his abdomen.  Yoongi groans as he coughs out blood and lays half-dead on the ground with blood leaking from his back.

Ha Joon laughs out loud before spitting the blood from his mouth and glares at Yoongi like a mentally ill patient. 

"This is what I wanted Yoongi. You under my feet" he stamps harder on Yoongi's face as he lets out a psychotic laugh.

Ha Joon pulls his hair up and makes him look forward.

"look before you. Watch how your people die at the hands of giants.  The followers of yours deserve a painful death. Look!"

Yoongi flutters his eyes, blood dripping from his eyelashes, his ears staying deaf for a few minutes as he hears the screams of his people dying.

Taehyung gives a wicked grin as he brings in the witch who is held captive with iron chains. He takes his sword and slashes them one by one beheading the innocent people one by one.

Yoongi's ears only hear the pleadings and screams of his people dying before him as he is unable to do anything but watch them being killed before his eyes. The anger burns inside him like a lava as he screams out loud, a flash of light blinds the Taehyung and Ha Joon. Soon a wide flame of blue erupts from Yoongi, ripping the sword out of his body and torn pieces of clothing hanging around his bruised flesh. Ha, Joon is thrown away from the immersive explosion as Taehyung covers his eyes while the deadly scream of Yoongi is heard across the whole forest.

"what's this?" Taehyung growls as he tries to catch a glimpse of Yoongi from the fire flame of blue.

"I think it's the most powerful energy they could possess and the person who brings out this power can never survive this extreme energy,"

Yoongi's crazed blue eyes search for Ha Joon. Once he catches a glimpse of Ha Joon sliding against the tree in fear he runs to him and repeatedly punches his face with his fired fist.

"die! Die! You bastard!" he roars as he punches him on the stomach, cheeks, and Jaw and breaks his legs. Ha Joon collapsed on the ground as he lay dead with Yoongi repeatedly punching the corpse.

"Your Majesty you have to be grateful that Min Yoongi's opponent wasn't you or else you would be dead on the spot,"

Taehyung gets angry when he hears this as he walks towards the deranged male. He pulled out his sword and slashed Yoongi's neck from his back, beheading him.

"who cares? After all, he needs to die. I don't care who is whose opponent" Taehyung grins as he watches Yoongi's headless body lying on the muddy ground beside his dead brother.

____________________________________

That was bloody and my poor yoongs 😭

There are so many silent readers who never vote.

I hate to do this but I'm gonna have vote goals 100 votes for next chapter.