chapter 18

"Your Majesty" the male giant bows down before his king.

"Look up," Taehyung tells him. The male giant looks up and meets his king.

"Anything I can help you with my king," he asks with his most respect for his king.

"How do you deal with humans, can they talk?  Are they familiar with our language? Do they eat and drink like us?" He bombarded the caption with his questions. The caption smiles a bit before answering his question.

"Yes my king, they can talk very well and they perfectly understand our language, they communicate with their vocals and they eat, sleep, breathe and drink like us. Only their size is extremely small compared to us but the rest all are the same. They have their civilisation and relationship bonding just like how we do sir"

Taehyung nods his head after taking all his words. So you might have understood him yet you remained silent to all his questions. A dirty smirk forms on his lips at your feisty attitude. His doll is indeed a stubborn thing.

"Good to hear you shall leave," Taehyung says. The caption bows and takes his leave.

"Hmm I know how to make you talk doll" he smiles at his dirty plan to get your voice out.

_____________________________________

Your head moves left and right as your face twitches into frightened mode. A gasp escapes from your lips as you clench the bed sheets.

"Y/n baby! Run and save your life" the voice of a mature woman screams desperately. Your tear-glittering eyes stare at the bloody woman as the shadow uncovers her face, and your eyeballs go big as the face of your dear mother reveals.

"Mom"  you gasp and run to her rescue but before you could reach her a giant foot stomps over her face crushing her bones and body into pieces of blood.

The red thick liquid slashes over your face as your body trembles in horror.

"Die you, useless human!" Growls the giant before stamping on all other humans who are running for their lives.

"Arghh" you out loud screech in panic.

"Mom! Mom" you scream as you pop open your eyes. You look around the surroundings to notice the iron bars of the cage covering your view. You sigh in relief. It was the third panic attack which hit you. Everything this happens whenever you witness your close ones being murdered in front of you. Jenni was killed in your eyes and this haunting nightmare must be because of that.

A drop of tear escapes from your eyes when you think of Jenni, she was so sweet and protected you every time but in return, you couldn't even save her.

You again lay back on the bed while drowning in your misery of thoughts.

Your stomach growls indicating your hunger. You bring your palms to your tummy and rub them. You realised that you haven't eaten anything for two days, ever since the escape from Jungkook you haven't touched food and now your stomach is filled with hydrochloric acid which bruns your digestive part. You need to have something now. You look around to find something.

Suddenly the door the room in which your locked slams open and a giant wearing a unique Joker kind of outfit pops in. You look at the giant in confusion as you scan him properly.

"Tada!" Chips Taehyung flashed his wide smile.

Your eyes widen as your lips part in pure confusion.

"The entertainment giant is present here to light up and make my doll happy and speak," Taehyung says proudly as he brings his collection of balls and rotates them in a circular motion, throwing the balls one after another. As he does this he searches for any hint of your voice and happy facial expression but you maintained your same stone face.

He throws the balls and clicks his finger. A couple of guards wearing some funny outfits like Taehyung with their eyes tied obediently walk inside and surround him in a circle.

"Let me show you another trick," he tells in determination as if he is bent on making you speak at his new trick.

He clicks his fingers and the male guards vanishes in seconds and again he clicks his fingers and several doves start flying inside the room.

Your face twists into a series of disgust as you take in his stupidity. Did he take you as a child to enjoy this series of nonsense? You began to question his peanut-sized brain whether it works or not. How the heck did he become the king? You couldn't help but the battle of questions arise inside your brain at his every stupid move with you.

Taehyung proudly looks at you with the hope of a little bit of change in your expression but to his vain, you looked at him as if he did the most ridiculous thing in the world. He again clicks his fingers and the doves change back into giants.

"Get out " he commands and the gauds rush out of the room.

"Doll why don't you speak? I did so much for you yet you look at me as I'm a stupid person" he asks after his best attempts in trying to make you open up to him.

That's because you are!

You wanted to scream these words at his face but denied your tempted urge to scream. You turn your head and lay back but a growl escapes from your stomach. You immediately hugged your tummy trying to make the sound go but another growl escapes.

Taehyung's ear was blessed with your hunger growl from your stomach. He chuckles when he thinks of your shy attitude. Maybe your too shy to ask him about food that's you didn't speak to until now.

" so you're hungry doll?" He asks with a smirk.

Yes, I'm hungry as hell now get me some food!

You mentally scream inside your head.

He already knows yet he wantedly asks you to embarrass you more. You shut your lips and look down.

"I will arrange the best meals for you doll don't worry" he smiles, he calls for his maid and ask them to arrange a grand launch for his precious doll.

After a few moments, the maid brings in a small-sized tray filled with a variety of dishes. Taehyung sits on the chair looking at you deeply. He asks the maid to place it on the table and orders her to leave. You curiously look down to take a glimpse of the food that is arranged for you.

He opens your cage and places the small tray on your bed.

"Eat doll" he smiles

You look at the plates of food. Soon you push the tray from your bed and cover yourself with blankets.

"What's the wrong doll," he asks in worry after witnessing your act of fear from the view of the dishes.

You shake your head not wanting to see the plates again.

Meats! The plate of dishes was cooked with human meats! You hug yourself as you cry on the bed.

How could they feed you human meat!!

__________________________________

Poor y/n is facing a lot of trauma in giant.