chapter 29

Scar moves his paw backwards as his pupils enlarge while his mouth gapes displaying his shivering canine teeth. The pack of his also retract after witnessing Yoongi injuring their pack mate within seconds.

Yoongi steps forward and walks towards Scar with his shining hypothesizing blue eyes. You turn your head to Scaf who is shuddering in fear as if he is unable to process anything further.

"You idiots haven't left yet" Yoongi's low voice growls sending shivers down your spine. He whips his blue flame hands to sideways releasing a slash of fire towards Scar's pack.

Jimin immediately runs to you and pushes you with him to the side wards shielding you from the dangerous flames of the wizard.

The dogs are sent flying when the flames hit their area of a circle, and each of them cracks hitting their bones at the tree trunk and falling on the ground.

You gasp as you cover your mouth as your body is wrapped around Jimin's arms, your gaze remaining on the dogs who are left with broken bones and bloody scratches from the dangerous hit.

"Retreat everyone," Scar groans before running away from the place with their remaining strength, the remaining dogs follow their alpha and run away from the scene.

Yoongi's blue flames surrounding him soften as it slowly disappears into the air. He shifts his gaze to the two tiny humans on the root of the trees, hiding them from his view. He came across the humans being attacked by these dogs when he was on rounds and taking some time for himself. One thing he hated was anything that was related to the giant world and these dogs are no different from them. He understood them the moment he saw the royal identity collar on them.

He walks forward and stops at the sight of Jimin who is shielding you from his view. His eyes squint as he tries to get a glimpse of the female who is hiding from his view.

"Who are you human? Why are you roaming around my area?" He asks with his stern voice making you flinch.

Jimin hides you behind him as if he is afraid that the wizard before him will harm you. Even though they came in need of help still after witnessing the cold attitude of the wizard he held a small fear for the wizard before him and after seeing his dangerous power of flames his anxiety has reached a peak.

"We are here in need of help," Jimin slowly says as gently as possible.

Yoongi's frown deepened at the moment he heard the words help, is he serving a public service commission that every creature is approaching him for help. He is no saint to help these weak tiny creatures and he has lot of work that needs to done.

"I don't help anyone," he simple shrugs off but tries to side eye at the girl who is hiding behind the male human.

Your face fell the moment he said those words. You came all this way must to gain some help from them but the results gives you opposite which makes you sad and panic builds up inside you wondering all this journey would go waste.

"Be glad that I saved your weak life from the ferocious dogs. Look for someone else to get help," he says with no interest and turns back in order to leave.

"No please!" You come up from Jimin's back and step forward.

Yoongi stops his track at yor voice, somewhere deep inside his heart your voice sounded very familiar to him. Someone he met in the past, a person he cherished more than his life.

He slowly turns his head and meets your tiny frame on the ground. His eyes go wide, stunned to speak anything. He slowly takes in your face as he registers them inside his head wondering how could someone be so similar to the person he met in the past.

"Lana" he whispers lightly.

His heartbeat picked its pace as he bends down with his same shocked expression while his blue eyes stays fixed on you. He brings his hands, pointing his finger to your small finger.

You look at his index finger with a small ounce of confusion, you also bring up your index finger and join it with his large ones.

You look up at him with a small smile.

Yoongi's eyes fills with tears as if eyes held a tender softens inside them while looking at you deeply.

Jimin stands there like a third wheel as he watches the wizard mesmerised with your beauty. He couldn't blame him, you were the most beautiful being he ever met in his life but he kind off didn't like the longing gaze the wizard held for you as if he has finally found his most precious treasured that he had lost.

"You're Min Yoongi right? Namjoon's friend?" You ask him with your gentle smile.

Yoongi became even more stunned at your sudden question. He pulls back his finger and watches you with his curious eyes.

"H-how did you-"

"I know about everything, I know how you were treated by the giant king and how you tried to maintain peace between the nation but got betrayed at the end. I also know about Miss Lana and your affection for her. I came here to get some help from you so that we can fight the cruel giants that are slaving humans and other creatures. Please kindly accept my request," you bend forward change your face into a puppy face so that he could come into your terms but Yoongi's face said something else.

His softened face turns colder and darker at your words. His mouth remains shut as if he squeezing them from bursting out on you.

"Who sent you here? Is it that traitor Namjoon?" He growls darkly while the blue flames forms around his body indicating the upcoming anger across his frowned features.

Jimin immediately steps forward and pulls your behind him after sensing the danger aura that is emitting from the wizard.

"N-no nobody sent me here, I came here on my own-"

"Shut up you filthy human! How dare you think I would help you! Just because you have her features doesn't mean you are her! You can never be her! My lana can never be a weak being like you!" He screams out making you jump at his aversive voice.

Tears formed across your eyes as your body trembles in fear.

Jimin becomes angry at his outburst. How dare he shout at you and make you angry. He wish he could gorge his eyes out that looks at you with so much anger.

"I'm not a helper! I don't want to get along with anyone nor I want to get involved with those giants. I have already imprisoned Kim Namjoon for violating the rules and stepping inside the territory of the wizards. If you both don't want to face the same end get out. Get lost" he grits at the last phase while his eyes glare through you.

"Get out of my place," he grits and disappeared in seconds.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Update yoongi is a hard deal 🤔