Chapter 49

Amidst the towering stone walls of the medieval castle, the grand hall echoed with merriment as flickering torchlight danced across the revelers. Tables adorned with rich tapestries and adorned with elaborate feasts stretched the length of the hall. Lords and ladies, bedecked in regal attire, clinked goblets in a toast, their laughter blending with the melodies of minstrels playing jubilant tunes. The air was filled with the aromatic richness of roasting meats and the sweet scent of spiced wines.

Dancers adorned in opulent medieval attire graced the castle's courtyard, their movements a mesmerizing tapestry of celebration. To the rhythm of lively minstrel melodies, couples twirled and swayed with graceful precision, their feet executing intricate patterns on the cobblestone floor. Silk skirts swirled, and polished armor gleamed in the firelight as knights joined the festivities.

As the night unfolded, the castle's courtyard became a lively dance floor, where jubilant guests twirled and swayed beneath a starlit sky, celebrating in the timeless embrace of medieval splendor.

A hush fell over the grand hall as the towering doors creaked open, heralding the imminent arrival of the king. Adorned in resplendent regalia, the monarch made a majestic entrance, the sweep of royal robes trailing behind him. The flicker of torchlight accentuated the gleam of his crown, and the air seemed to shimmer with an unspoken reverence. The echoing footsteps of Taehyung reverberated through the hall as he advanced, each stride carrying the weight of centuries of tradition. As the assembly bowed in deference, the atmosphere swirled with anticipation, heralding the commencement of a grand ceremony in the heart of the royal castle.

"I welcome you all to this grand party. I wish to welcome my consort Kim Sasha," Taehyung spoke with elegance as he held upright with his proud smile.

A fanfare announced the entrance of the queen consort. Adorned in a gown of opulent elegance, Sasha moved with a dignified grace, the sweep of her attire echoing the grandeur of the occasion. The hall fell into a respectful silence as she glided towards her designated seat, the train of her gown trailing behind like a river of silk. With a nod to acknowledge the gathered assembly, she took her place, along with Taehyung and the air seemed to hum with the anticipation of witnessing her participation in the unfolding splendor of the royal event.

The royal guests sat on their dignified seats with bright smiles and pride swelling upon their heads.

"I'm really proud and happy to announce the news of my heir. My consort will bear me a healthy son soon," he proudly announces earning a loud cheer and claps from the noblemen and women, finally their kingdom is blessed with an heir to lead their glory.

"My son will be the heir of this empire to lead my kingdom with victory and grace,"

Loud cheers resonate throughout the hall as the happy news arrives upon their kingdom.

"Please enjoy your meal-"

A deafening roar echoed through the grand hall as a dragon descended with fiery wrath. Its scorching breath engulfed the castle, turning the once-celebratory atmosphere into a nightmare. The guests' joyful cheers morphed into horrified screams as searing flames danced, devouring the opulence that adorned the hall. Panic gripped the assembly, their regal attire now a canvas for the destructive hues of dragon fire. In the chaotic frenzy, the grand event transformed into a harrowing tableau of chaos, with the dragon's wrath leaving nothing but ashes in its wake.

Taehyung's Eyes widened in disbelief, and his mouth fell slightly agape as a sudden jolt of astonishment seized them. The color drained from his face, and for a moment, they were frozen in a state of utter shock, processing the unexpected turn of events.

"How the bloody heck did a dragon come inside?" his frozen mutters shocked the hall as the chaos continued with even more intruders inside the castle.

"Attack!" Jin screams launching from the crowd and casts his flames, burning guards that are aiming to strike the dragon. Wizards fly inside the hall and destroy every piece inside the castle.
_______________________________________