chapter 33

"Aww this looks so cute on you,"

"Yes so handsome," the girl sequel in delight after placing the handmade crown of flowers on Jimin's head.

Jimin folds her hand and stands in front of the ladies with a proud smile lacing his features.

"Here for you y/n," another girl offers you her handmade crown.

You bend your head low giving a proper access for her to place the flower crown on your head. The girl smiles and places the tiny crown on your head.

"Omg! It looks so good on you," the girl jumps in happiness as if she had achieved something huge in her life.

You chuckle at her reaction.

"You look so cute y/n," Jimin confesses in a daze as his eyes are completely focused on your face.

You meet Jimin's gaze catching him off guard. He immediately clears his throat trying to hide his red face.

You giggle at his flushed face and look at the other girls who are giggling with you.

"Didn't I inform you girls to train!" A loud angry voice startled the girls as they turned around and found their Master Yoongi standing a few meters away from them. They sigh in displease and walk back to the training grounds to practice their wizardry powers.

Your face falls as you see their sad face as they wander off to the ground while Jimin's lava emerges back throwing daggers at Yoongi with his fire gaze.

Yoongi switches his annoyed bitter gaze at you before he proceeds to leave the place.

You try to call for him.

"No wait-"

But you slip off the ground and fall off from the rock.

"Ahhh!"

"Y/n!" Jimin runs to you but before he can grab your hand you fall off the rock.

You closed your eyes waiting for the crash but your body was gripped by a palm, fingers tightly wrapped around your body.

You slowly open your eyes and instantly look up. Your (e/c) orbs meet Yoongi who has you in his palms. His rapid unsteady breath and the look of panic and a mixture of fear laced in his face. Your mouth falls apart as you slowly read his facial expression. You could conclude one, he was scared. He is scared that something terrible might happen to you.

"T-thank y-you," you thanked him for his kind gesture of saving you. No matter how cold he proceeds to show himself, he is still a good-hearted person by heart otherwise he wouldn't have reacted quickly to save you.

He looks away and blinks his eyes as he gulps down.

Jimin sighs in relief the moment he sees you safe in Yoongi's hands.

"You are so annoying," he hisses bringing back his cold poker face.

"Thank you for saving my life," you tell him no matter how cold he reacts to you.

Yoongi's pale cheeks go a shade of red at your words. He tries to look away from your fixated gaze but he keeps reaching back to your addictive eyes.

"Let me take you to a place where you won't cause any more problems," he frowns and clicks his left finger. You and Yoongi quickly disappear from the place making Jimin worried as he calls out your name.

"Give y/n back your thick head wizard!"

_____________________________________ 

"Argh!"