chapter 20

A burning flame of dark blue mixed with the sky blue giving the shades of mixed proportions of all blue shades hits the tree, burning it into ashes of dust.

Yoongi smirks before turning his head to Namjoon.

"What a pleasant surprise Kim Namjoon"

"I came here for help Yoongi and your the only one who-"

"Stop!" He yells at him with rage. He marches towards Namjoon and grabs hold of his collar.

"Don't you feel pathetic to come and ask me help with the same shameless face that once failed me and broke our everything" he grits as he pierces his eyes onto him.

Namjoon looks down in shame and seals his mouth. Indeed yoongi is not wrong, Namjoon did fail his best friend for his royal family. He witnessed his being shamed and betrayed his kind. And he will not forget those incidents but now he had become with nothing that he had no choice but to seek the help of his former best friend.

"I'm sorry yoongi-"

"Your sorry won't solve a thing! You witnessed me shamed by your family and you did nothing! You stood like a statue" yoongi's eyes fills with tears as he looks straight into Namjoon's eyes.

"I begged for help to save my people and maintain peace between the territory but you cunning giants showed your true colours by betraying me and watching me and my people suffer." He roughly let's go off Namjoon's collar and turns his back to him.

"It's better if you leave and never come back Namjoon or else I won't be there to stop you"

"No yoongi, please my kingdom has fallen down and my brother raised his rule by killing my innocent family and drilling his death threats on the innocent's villagers" Namjoon goes on his knees and attaches his palms. Yoongi turns his head and looks at his pitiful state which causes him to break a mocking smirk.

"I'm not a fool to care about your filthy royal family or your people. They are not my business to save it's yours" Yoongi coldly rejects them and walks forward.

"Yoongi please, my people are innocent of his cruelty"

Yoongi ignores his screams and continues to walk forward.

"Even a few wizards and witches are held captive in the castle, please think about them yoongi" Namjoon gathers all the methods and tries to convince yoongi to help him.

Yoongi shakes his head, he needs to think logically. He can't put his people on danger for few locked-up wizards who are either traitors who betrayed their people for the selfish power of the giants.

Namjoon looks worried as yoongi doesn't seem to give in to his words. Suddenly his mind stops at his thought. Yoongi's only weakness.

"Lana!"

Yoongi stops his tracks at the name which Namjoon screams.

Namjoon sees yoongi's paused figure.

"Lana was killed young, she was murdered by my brother because of his gr-" his neck was grabbed and slammed onto the tree trunk.

"You bastard! I trusted Lana with you and this is how you protect her!" He yells out, red covering his view as he burned with lava.

"I'm sorry you-"

Yoongi pulls him back and throws a forceful punch in his face. Namjoon falls to the ground but before he could get up yoongi sits on him and grabs his collar.

"You messed up creatures!" He growls before throwing punch after punch.

"How dare you! How dare you Kim Namjoon!" He screams in despair as tears flow from his eyes. His peak anger on the giant before him and his desperate inner cry for his dear love.

"I left her to you because I trusted you that you would protect her but!" He swings a punch straight at his nose causing Namjoon to jerk up with a cough of pain.

"You failed to keep her safe! I hate you Kim Namjoon"

Punch

"Die!"

Punch

"Die bastard"

He throws one last hard punch at his bloody face. Namjoon's eyes roll back as blood covers his entire face.

"K-kill me y-yoongi," he mumbles through his heavy breath as he fights the dizziness.

Yoongi glares at the beaten giant. He gets up from him and stares at Namjoon, his tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Heal him," he says coldly to his wizard mates and walks away.

________________________________________

You squirm under the sheets as the cold breeze hits your body, feeling goosebumps over your body. You clutch the blankets closer to you. You could feel yourself being uneasy as if someone is looking at you deeply. You knew that it was another one of your hallucinations which happens to you all time hence you decided to brush off the uneasy feeling.

As you shut your eyes, a dark figure approaches closer to your cage. The long slender hands brush your cage as his smile sickens. He brings the keys and opens the cage. Your eyes did hear the metal high pitch sound but your drowsiness was too heavy to give attention to your surroundings.

His index finger stops ad your face and caresses your cheeks tenderly.

Soon he brings a sharp glowing knife and raises his hands to slam it into you. He strikes the knife towards you but your eyes open suddenly and you roll to your side with a scream resulting in the knife plug into your bed.

Your shivering body looks at the knife with pierced the bed into two half. You fearfully look at the stranger who tried to kill you.

An arrow tremor hits your mind when you lock your eyes with the person who tried to assassinate you.

Kim Taehyung, his lips grit in anger as his pupils enlarge with his eyes. He looked like a complete manic ready to kill you with his hands.

"Kill you," he says again as if he is possessed by some evil power.

He pulls out the knife and aims at you. He brings the knife and strikes it in your direction. You cover your eyes and scream out in despair.

"Nooo!!!!"

Taehyung's manic enlarged eyes return to his calm posture as if he regained his calm posture back. He pauses and looks at your scared form.

"D-doll" he stutters as he looks at the knife in his hands. He immediately throws it away and looks at his hands.

"D-doll, I-I ahhh!!" He screams out as he pulls his hair in frustration.

Your teary eyes look at his wailing body with fear and slight confusion. All you could be one question blooming in your mind.

What's exactly wrong with this gaint?

_____________________________________

Now our y/n should be more careful of Taehyung, he seems unpredictable. 👀