chapter 13

You and Jimin take your time of chats and walk towards the destination, more likely in search of your friends, Jenni, Lisa and Jackson.

Suddenly, the heavy sound of boots hitting the ground could be heard well through your ear, you look and stare at the scenario, due to your extremely small height you couldn't get the view of the person who arrived at the place.

Before you could continue staring, Jimin pulls you down and both of you hide inside the bush of grass. You stay near him so that the big boots don't stomp on your body and crush you to death. You could see the increased number of giants storming into Jungkook's mansion.

Something is gonna happen now.

___________________________________

Taehyung pushes through the entrance without sparing attention to the workers present inside the hallroom to welcome him. He looks around hoping to find the main character of the scene, Jeon Jungkook.

"Are you searching for me, your majesty?" Jungkook says surprisingly, Taehyung turns in his left direction and locks his eyes with Jungkook.

"What a pleasant surprise-"

"Cut the talk and tell me where Namjoon is" Taehyung cuts him coldly and rushes to his main topic of chat.

"I'm sorry to break your hope but I haven't found him yet" Jungkook lies.

Taehyung scoffs and stares at him darkly.

"And you expect me to believe that" Taehyung chuckles and shakes his head.

"Well yes, your majesty" Jungkook maintain his act and controls his inner anger to strangle him.

"Hmm fine let's say that I can accept it since you haven't informed me but I need to check shouldn't I?" He asks in surprise and raises his eyebrows.

"S-sure your Majesty" Jungkook grew tensed even though he knows that Taehyung will stand zero chances of finding Namjoon because he isn't here in the mansion.

"Good then, guards search the entire place, call me if you find anything suspicious" Taehyung announces and the guards rush to work.

Taehyung walks inside the mansion and takes a look at the place one by one.

Jungkook stands still and looks at his action. He could feel his muscles growing tense and he could control his emotion of fear, he closes his eyes and smirks to himself to be himself, a little bit of his tensed face will reveal everything to Taehyung. Taehyung was not only a prince but a trained warrior who has won so many wars with his single step towards it. Hence he needs to be extremely careful around him.

Taehyung points to a particular door which most probably leads to the basement.

"Can I?" He asks pointing to the door.

Jungkook hesitantly nods his head.

Taehyung smiles at him and pulls open the door, he makes his way inside the dark room. Taehyung slowly looks around and inspects the place for a few minutes.

One of his guards comes and stands beside Taehyung, proceeding to say his result of the search.

"We couldn't find any presence of Kim Namjoon you're Majesty," says the male after bowing to his king.

Taehyung nods his head and scans the surroundings.

Jungkook squints his eyes unable to read his reaction.

Taehyung slowly walks over to Jungkook and stands before him.

"Guards, arrest Jeon Jungkook for patterning with the traitor Kim Namjoon in the murder of the royal family" Taehyung announces and a force of guards arrive inside and surround Jungkook.