chapter 5

"They won't do anything to you y/n" Namjoon looks at your trembling figure.

"I promise I will protect you till my last breath." He pats your tiny head with his index finger. 

Your frightened eyes look up and meet his tender gaze. You could feel his care and softness for you, you would be lying if you still didn't trust him because his each and every action touches your heart and soul. Nobody has ever shown you such care and love.

You nod your head as you wipe your tears.

"I won't take you to the Giant's place y/n, " he says and walks further.

You smile at him and lean on his neck closer.

"I'll tell you some good fruits and grains to eat, they are more healthy," you tell him about your routine eating habits.

Namjoon chuckles at your silly words.

"How does your stomach fill with few fruits and grains?" He looks at you as if you just said something in an unknown language.

"It's enough for my tummy," you pat your small tummy and giggle out. Namjoon laughs out genuinely before looking at you.

"Okay, let's find some fruits and grains for us" he looks around and walks forward.

After a few minutes of travel, your eyes catch your favourite fruit hanging on the tree

"There! There!" You scratch his neck and pinpoint the tree.

Namjoon's eyes catch the fruit, he tiptoes himself and plucks the hanging fruit, he hands you the red plump which is big enough for your size. Namjoon plucks a few more and seats himself under the tree. He lifts you from his shoulder and places you on the nearby root.

Namjoon breaks the plump into quarter sizes and splits it into tiny parts for you.  You smile at him and thank him for his kind gesture. He nods his head and takes a bite of the plump.

"Hmmm it's good," he says as he munches the fruit, you grin at his words and continue your remaining fruits.

After a few minutes of eating the remaining fruits, Namjoon takes you back on his  shoulder and walks to the nearby river to fetch some water.

The slashes of water sound ring through his ears, he follows the nearing sound direction and as he does so, his eyes caught the flowing river.

He smiles before walking to the bank of the river, he picks up a leaf and bends it into a mini cup-like structure and scoops water in it, he then carefully hands it to you.

You happily get it from him and fill your stomach with the water and few water to refresh your face. Namjoon drinks some and washes his face before exiting the place.

As Namjoon walks through the woods, his eyes catches a certain poster being attached to the trunk of the tree. He squints his eyes as he walks further to the unkown drawing which looks similar to his view.

Once he nears the tree, his eyes widen in shock as he takes in the art of his drawing which scripts his name in wide font above his portrait masking him as the culprit of his parent's murder.

A lone tear escapes his eyes when his eyes are fixed on the so-called wanted criminal. 

You study the detailed words on the poster claiming Namjoon as a deadly wanted criminal for murdering his parents and trying to grab while throne. 20000 gold coins will be provided as a reward for catching Namjoon.

Your face morphs into a disgust thinking about the heartless king.

How can he kill his parents and frame his own brother for the murder?

Your fist clenches in anger ready to beat that heartless to death, not only has he erased your humankind but is also responsible for his parent's death and his brother's misery. That man must be the definition of cruelty. You need to be very careful in saving your people from his clutches.

You slightly pat his neck, drawing his teary eyes towards you.

"It's okay, Justice will be provided" you pat his neck assuring him of your words.

He wipes his eyes and forces himself to smile at you. You show him a gentle smile that you're with him in this battle.

___________________________________

The carriage stops at a certain mansion which is coated with gold diamonds, indeed the nobleman whoever owns that mansion screams money and luxury.

The guards hurry up and place a staircase to the carriage for the king.

Taehyung steps out of the carriage and displays himself outside, the moment his eyes look up, the entire guards bow down in respect and offer a sign of respect for their king.

Taehyung proudly walks through the pathway, which leads straight through the mansion.

A tall man with bunny big glitter eyes, diamond platted bracelet hanging on his wrist, licking his glossy lips, luxury clothing surrounding his built body, a young rich nobleman who owns more power than the king himself with his money and glory. The young nobleman stands in the middle of the pathway as the mansion maids and Butler surrounds him to welcome the king with his richness.

A sly smirk is displayed on Taehyung's face when his icy gaze meets the young nobleman.

"Welcome my king" the young male warmly welcomes him and gestures to the king to come inside.

"I'm really pleased with your grant greetings Jeon Jungkook" Taehyung says as he walks with the male who is named as Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckles with satisfaction and guides his king to the dining table for the grant dinner.

After the completion of the dinner, Taehyung and Jungkook settle in an room near the night view for the important talk for which Taehyung exactly came here.

"Jeon Jungkook"

"Yes my King" Jungkook swiftly responses.

"I need your help and only you can do that" Taehyung says put of nowhere which catches off guard of Jungkook because Taehyung was not the person to seek help from others.

"Anything your Majesty" Jungkook says as a smirk flashes his face.

"Search for my brother and bring him to me"

Jungkook squint's his eyes in confusion.

"Isn't that what your general and palace  guards are doing" Jungkook says after a momentary of silence.

"Just do as I say" Taehyung sternly orders conveying him not to ask any further questions.

"Okay what I get in return for the work" Jungkook asks as he never fails to bargain for his work, it's his habit to get something in return for the work he does and this rule of his applies for everything even for his king.

Taehyung chuckles at his expected answer.

"Humans. I have them locked deep under my dungeon tortured and beaten" Taehyung smirks as he knows that he had caught Jungkook's weak point.

Jungkook licks his lips as he ears bless with his king's answer.

"The deal is sealed" Jungkook says and extends his hand.

Taehyung takes his hand and smiles at his extraordinary plan to capture Namjoon.

___________________________________

Hi

Sorry for the late update, hope y'all enjoyed it.