Chapter 47

Taehyung slammed open his door, marching inside as his raging breath resonated with the temper that he was trying to control within himself. Fighting within his internal battle, he questions himself over and over again. How come that wench is pregnant? How come he couldn't kill her? Is it because of his heir? Most probably yes.

He brushes through his locks while letting out a heavy sigh. Just ten months and once she gives birth to his child he will kill her. He will show her real hell after ten months.

"You think you can dominate me wench? Not possible. Keep dreaming and I will show you what it takes to play with me," he growls while clenching his fist and his face twisted with madness.

"Your majesty!"

Taehyung turns around and witnesses Hoseok standing beside his doorstep.

"What?" he grits, conveying the bitterness behind his voice.

"The human girl woke up,"

_________________________________________

In the hushed confines of the recovery room, you woke from the long anesthesia-induced slumber, face contorted with pain. The echo of your heartbeat resonated as you realized your hands and legs were cocooned in bandages, the sting of pain a silent reminder of the possible treatment journey you had embarked upon.

A shiver of agony coursed through your body, rendering even the slightest movement an arduous task. Each attempt to shift brought waves of pain, a cruel reminder of your body's temporary betrayal. With hands unwilling to respond without force, a sense of helplessness enveloped you, the struggle etched on your face as you grappled with the physical barriers that bound their mobility.

As your eyes fluttered open, the surroundings slowly came into focus, revealing a medieval medical chamber frozen in time. Wooden beams overhead framed the space, and the flickering light of oil lamps cast shadows on rough-hewn stone walls. The air carried the musty scent of herbs, and a wooden table nearby held archaic medical instruments. The room whispered tales of remedies and fitness.

"Oh my! You're awake?" Startled, the male giant, cloaked in a flowing, earth-toned robe, adorned with intricate embroidery, he bore the insignia of healing wisdom. A leather belt cinched at the waist held vials of herbal remedies, while a hood cast shadows upon a visage marked by the wisdom of ages.

His eyes widened in suddenly Yet, as the realization settled, a wave of relief washed over him, softening his features. It was as if a held breath was released, and in the quiet aftermath, a subtle smile played on the edges of his lips.

"I couldn't decipher it sooner due to your small frame," he chuckles as if he finds it adorably interesting to heal a human who shares similar traits with giants but is smaller in size.

Your lips apart, blinking your eyes a couple of times, recalling the incident that happened before. Suddenly a memory strikes you. The giant beating you to death palms your mind from different angles. You gasp in fear as you hold your neck, hands trembling while your pupils vibrate as each slash being thrown at you is felt across every sense in your body.

The physician giant notices the panic attack you are going through, he instantly nears you but you crawl back and sneak yourself under the heavy big white sheets, hiding from the halted giant.

"Don't worry human. I won't do anything to you. Don't be scared, please. Just stop panicking and take a few deep breaths, rub your head smoothly, and think about your look loved ones. You will get fine. I will take my leave since I terrify you,"

He silently leaves after explaining whatever he needs you to do because your reaction worsens when any of his kind approaches you. Sadly he couldn't get you the required assistance because humans are not allowed to work here.