chapter 6

you grew curious about his back intention when he called you by another name, even though you were half-conscious, you did hear him call you by another name with his bewildered gaze. You wanted to know what was your connection with that person whom he called.

"I want to ask you about something if that's not too personal for you" you managed to ask him after your countless battle inside your mind about whether to ask him or not.

"What?"

"When you saved me from drowning, you did call me by another name, I want to know what was the reason behind that" you gaze him with your eyes, studying him.

Namjoon grows uncomfortable with your sudden pop-up question. He tries to avoid your gaze but your deep (e/c) eyes draw him back to you.

"It's n-nothing" he tries to avoid it but you sternly cut him off.

"I remember it well Namjoon, tell me the truth"

He turns his head at you and stares into your (e/c) orbs, he becomes lost in your eyes as he scans each of your features thoroughly before mumbling a name out of his mouth.

"Lana"

Your eyes grew wide, yes that's the name.

"You look like queen Lana, the former wife of the current King, Kim Taehyung"

Your breathing stops for a second unable to digest the sudden words sprouting out of his mouth.

You look like the former queen, no way in hell that's possible, you could never look like anyone, this is your face scripted for you and you alone.

"Maybe you're mistaken" you try to deny his point of view.

Namjoon shakes his head.

"No y/n, I would never mistake my love," Namjoon says it for his heart, imagining his Lana smiling at him.

"Joonie!" Lana runs to Namjoon and jumps into his widespread arms, wrapping her hands around his neck and pulling him into a deep kiss.

"I love you" she whispers heartily, nuzzling herself into his embrace.

"I love you more Lana" he pulls her deeper into his warmth.

"When will you ask my hand in marriage?" Lana asks in fear as her parents are already looking for a suitable groom for her and she wanted Namjoon to take the first step in getting her.

"Don't worry Lana, I will ask my father and I will come to get you in your home" Lana smiled happily as they both engulfed in the bliss of euphoria.

Unknown to them that a pair of dark rageful eyes watching them with jealousy. Soon the couple is bound to separate and depart away due to the man's web of twisted obsession towards Lana.

And the day did come soon, Taehyung took his first step to convince his father in marrying Lana to him. The naive father gave his word to him and accepted his proposal. Taehyung smirked in victory before exiting the palace.

Taehyung knew Lana will deny his proposal of marriage hence he perfectly used Lana's weakness, her parents against her to lure her into his arms.

"How could you Lana?" Namjoon looks taken back when he hears the confession of her marriage.

"Please don't ask me anything Namjoon, I'm getting married to Prince Taehyung" she manages to utter the words to him that she never planned to tell.

"No! No! No! It's not possible" Namjoon shakes his head in denying the scenario happening in front of him.

"It's the reality Joonie, I hope you forget about me" she gulps her urge to cry.