chapter 8

Slowly you gain consciousness as you bring your fingers before your eyes, you could feel yourself lying on the cold floor and the darkness of withdrawal covers your eyes, you slowly lookup and pull yourself up into a sitting position.

"You're awake?" A surprise relief voice grabs your attention, you immediately get up and scan your surroundings. Your eyes catch a couple of humans staring at you in awe.

"Are you okay dear?" Asks the lady who looks like she is few years elder than you.

You nod your head and focus your gaze at the people surrounding you. You couldn't believe that you came in contact with your kind, finally you met them in person. You let out a smile of relief filled with joy of tears.

"So human nature didn't wipe out, they still exist" you cry out in happiness.

The lady who previously questioned about your wellbeing comes near you and hugs you into her arms.

"It's okay dear, dont cry, we all are alive and soon we shall reunite with other people like us and gain our freedom back" she smoothes your weeping self while the other people behind her nods their head expect for one male.

First time you felt like you're back home, the kind hug provided by the female brings you into a bliss of warmth and happiness which you have missed since the great war between giants and other species including humans.

"Thank you miss" you voice out genuinely.

"Call me Jenni" she says lovingly.

"Thank you Jenni" you reply back and flash her a kind smile, Jenni took care of you as of you were her younger sister and this made you feel extremely happy.

"Jenni was so worried when you didn't open your eyes girly" says the another male who comes into the duo to initiate a good conversation.

You look at her thankfully and now yourself for her.

Jenni stops you and pats your head.

"No need to thank me, I feel happy to be at your service" she says playfully maijg you giggle.

"Hello girly, I'm Jackson Wang" The boy jumps near you startling you little bit and extends his hand.

"Don't scare her" Jenni hits him on his shoulder. Jackson mumbles sorry and smiles at you awkwardly

"My name is y/n l/n" you take his hand and shake your hands.

"Sweet name," says another male inside the cage.

You turn your head towards other members inside the cage.

"I'm Jimin" The young man who complemented you introduces himself.

"I'm Lisa" another girl introduces herself followed by Jimin.

You nod your head in acknowledgement.

You are not alone anymore, you have gained a few friends.

___________________________________

Namjoon glares at the man who has held him hostage, the blind follower of Kim Taehyung. His breath rages with fury whenever his eyes captures Jungkook's doe eyes.

"Where is she?" Namjoon screams, his top worry was about you and your safety, he promised you that he would protect you and he would go to any lengths to fulfil his word.

"Oh, you're asking about little darling" Jungkook smirks as he seats himself on the chair, crossing his legs arrogantly.

Namjoon frowns at the nickname given to you by him, he tries to lunge forward but the chains refrain him from ripping Jungkook's face.

"Don't call her that!" He roars off in anger.

"Hmm" he deeply gazes the raged male with curious eyes, indeed Namjoon have grown a big liking towards that little human, something about that human must have captured Namjoon's mind which results in his overprotective attitude towards you.

"I kept her with her other friends" Jungkook says after few minutes in order to analyse Namjoon's facial reaction.

As expected, Namjoon's face tightens with concern. Jungkook hasn't informed Taehyung about Namjoon's capture yet, since he has got lot of planning to obtain his rewards which is to use Namjoon in order to get the big power, The Throne.

Currently, he needs to know the secret about that human and her connection with Namjoon in order to mould him into his commands.

______________________________________

"Who is that cruel giant? And why does he capture us?" You ask Jenni whose face is covered with extreme fear for the male giant.

"He collects humans as assets and plays with them till he gets bored, once he gets bored of us he executes us and preserves them in a container to admire his collection of humans."

You gasp in fear as you recall the flashbacks of the girl being killed by him.

"Sometimes he sells few attractive girls to other giants as slaves or doll for them to admire and keep, he kills few humans and and-" Jenni gulps down her words unable to utter them. Jackson comes near her and hugs her in comfort. You look at her and nod your head in understatement.

He eats humans too, that's what she wanted to say but couldn't.

"When were all of you captured?" You ask them.

"Probably a few months ago, I was captured by him after the great war " Jenni mutters.

"I was brought here by a Giant who wanted to sell me and thereby Jungkook brought me here" answers Lisa.

You look at Jimin and Jackson.

Jackson stares at Jimin for a second before starting his words.

"I and Jimin were captured after the war by Jungkook"

You nod your head, you could feel the obvious hidden statement behind their words, they were hiding something but that doesn't bother you, it's their wish to say whatever they want.

"How were you captured y/n?" Jenni asks you

"I was in my journey to find you all but I came across a Giant who helped me in my journey halfway but we were attacked by Jungkook's men and thus I was captured" you didn't want to mention Namjoon as the giant prince, you wanted to keep it a secret and forget about him. You will forever be grateful for his help and assistance but yo have got your people and yourself whom you need to save.

______________________________________

I know it was boring but next update will fuel the things and y/n will meet taehyung soon 🙃